Khajiit has coin if you have wares

Figured this was the closest category. I will be posting all of the things I wish to buy in this thread. Yes, my direct deposit just hit.
@tomiboi I need 2 enclosures or so idk but I like yours so I’ll hit you up when I figure out which ones.
I need bn220’s and 270’s for days. If you have some to part with I’ll almost always buy them.
As such I could probably use some more baseplates. Preferably adjustable.
I need the decks that are taking up space at your house. Eternally. Possibly with enclosures if those are in decent shape.
I need some nice looking deck washers/deck eyelets/x things wtf ever you call em, and I’d like some variety.
I can’t think of anything else right now. Pitch me some shit if you want. Idk if reverse sales threads like this are legal, if not, you’ll have to ride pretty fast to arrest me cuz I am a nimble motherfucker.

8 Likes

@jack.luis I need that deck with the wooden enclosure you posted :eyes: :eyes:
Will pay in unobtanium.

1 Like

Any interest in an MBS Dylan Warren deck? Not sure if you do any MTB stuff.

I haven’t yet but I’ve got a fair amount of what I’d need to do so. Pics?

I’ll post pics when I get home, it’s this model: https://www.mbs.com/boards/10405-mbs-pro-97-mountainboard-dwii

Bought the complete during black Friday mostly for the trucks/bindings. Ended up getting an Apex Haero and putting everything on there so the deck has just been chilling. Fresh out of box condition.

Haha you’ll be able to buy it soon from hoytskate.com

1 Like

Davechappelecrackrock.jpeg

I have so many plans for it
@DeadLightning ahhh I was hoping it was a different warren someone posted in a FB group a few weeks ago that I really liked, that one’s too snowboardy for me.

No worries! Thing was just collecting dust so figured I’d ask. It will continue to be relegated to the corner of my apartment until I make a sales thread lol.

2 Likes

I’m looking for the one with the cool tails that’s begging for a gothic double daggers skin :eyes: idek if it’s an mbs I just know dude posted it as a Warren. Imma hunt it down on the book real quick

1 Like

I wanna skin something with this.

2 Likes

Better

2 Likes