Kellen's last sale for now big sad

Hey strangers. It’s time for me to part out my switchblade. I know boo hoo diy is life :sob: but it’s time for me to leave home and get my own place so this project has got to go. I’ve been out of the game for a bit so lmk if my prices are off at all. Think everything is a steal tho so go nuts. You pay shipping ofc.

• SOLD $375 SHIPPED @Sender switchblade 40 with an @eBoosted enclosure
I think this shit looks pretty sexy but you be the judge. It’s a 40inch switch with a de-pixelized image of a mountain. With Alan’s enclosure. It’s a bit dinged from assembling stuff but it’s never been ridden so it’s still in great condition.

•SOLD $170 A set of purple @mikenyc adjustable @torqueboards DD baseplates. Comes with 93a and 96a @RipTideSports bushings and pivot cups and appropriate length kingpin.

•SOLD $325 each or $650 for both @torqueboards DD 90kv drives
I don’t really know what these sell for anymore. I got this set from @Winfly and never rode them. One set has less than 50 miles and the other one none. They have the new stronger axles installed. I’ll throw in a 50° baseplate with kingpin for free🤷‍♂️

•SOLD $290 Focbox Unity
Idk how much these go for anymore either but 290 sounds fair. Almost brand new and comes with a @3DServisas metal plate and included screws. All wires and buttons, box etc included.

•SOLD $25 Hoyt receiver

• SOLD $10 for 4 @RipTideSports backing plate things. I have two sets of these.

•SOLD $45 for a fuckton of belts
I can’t be fucked to dig through these. Just take them all. These a fuckton.

• SOLD $10 two front shredlights

• SOLD $10 two @akhlut black x things

12 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Sorry for the shitty formatting but I can’t be bothered anymore. if you have any questions just ask.

1 Like

Do those adjustable baseplates fit most caliber 2 style trucks?

Idk lmao

2 Likes

I’ll take the x-things and backing plates.
Pm incoming

2 Likes

PMd​ for lights and frames

I’ll take the lights if @b264 doesn’t need em like I do :yum:

Post updated. Shredlights, belts, x things, Hoyt, and all backing frames gone.

Baseplates dibssss

2 Likes

Baseplates gone too

2 Likes

NEW ITEM
• $75 New @torqueboards 110s with zealous bearings. Full set of 4

7 Likes

Yeah I’ll take the new set if that’s still available. You live up in the Bay Area right? I’m just in Long Beach so shipping shouldn’t be too bad.

1 Like

Dm me, and they’re yours

Damn bro! Can’t believe you got kicked out of your house for not paying rent :cry:

12 Likes

I’ll take one of the TB DDs

1 Like

@markyoe
I sent a pm about the DDs a few minutes ago. I only need one of the pairs :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m just looking for 1 pair as well. Hopefully we’re the only ones lol

5 Likes

He’s got a guy that wants both apparently…:sob:

3 Likes

Got some new cnc hangers to match those drives :grin:

@Kellag feel free to flag my comment for hijacking your sale thread

7 Likes