Kegel all terrain?

Thanks! Board was built by Artem off course :+1:t3:

1 Like

Perfect

1 Like

Thanks.
I have torque board 110*s on M1 gears. Strickly street. I’m not in Daytona Beach anymore, so all terrain wheels are in order.

2 Likes

Dead bro! Weir everywhere.

3 Likes

That’s right. Dead pirate tattoo. Dead Sleds E.V. Emporium. Hehe

2 Likes

Both kids and all five pets are named after tunes. Roots run deep, bro.

3 Likes

Yeah I was testing the RS125 wheels. They actually perform pretty well grip wise for offroad, but they are not soft by any means

3 Likes

Yes for sure you gots to have options let us know what you decide :call_me_hand:

Have a daughter named Scarlett Rhapsody. Live in a converted push skoolie. Dead 4 life. Where you is? Let’s ride.

2 Likes

I will. Most likely I will put the gear drives on something else and belt AT wheels. Those red rs105 look dope as fuck. Who knows

1 Like

I think there’s a thread @ShutterShock cant remember but if I were you get some metro Wides from

@MoeStooge

Pic of widen wheels
@Linny

@ahrav

3 Likes

@deadpirate Check out this thread for my written thoughts on them. I’ll be doing a video about them on my channel “soonish”

I have several videos in the queue to record and I already wrote a lot about them so it’s a slightly lower priority

2 Likes

Awesome

I subscribed this is awesome Ryan your reviews are my favs on the forum :call_me_hand:

1 Like

They are slightly off, but not by much. My dickyho kegel pulley fits very snugly when used without screws (so pressfit config). Though in bolt on config, the plastic tubeing thats supposed to go over the bolts doesn’t fit. It’s not a big deal.

2 Likes

That’s what’s up. Thanks for the input. Great article. Damn.

2 Likes

Thanks nacho. Always with the good info.

1 Like

Aw thanks man I appreciate the support

I will try to make it comprehensive, they are such a polarizing product. You’d think they’re one thing, they aren’t, then they’re something else entirely. I’m not sure if I want to put the wheels back on my board or if I want to switch back to my TB110’s.

2 Likes

Thanks bro :smiley:

2 Likes

I love my TB 110’s. So nice.

2 Likes

Didn’t think I would ever say it, but I’ve been digging on them. Probably was a good idea for me to learn to go fast on pneumatic since it gives you some leeway. Just wish that I didn’t lose 12-14mph going down to TB110.

2 Likes