Karam’s Revised Scrapyard/ Boardnamics Parts for za low

{Items will be added as I clean out my shitshow of a workshop. Shipping is not accounted for if not stated in description}

• limited quantity of any color Boardnamic GT3 Precision Hub sets with bearings, ($120.00 shipped)

• (SOLD $70.00) AILERON 121c pure carbon deck, build fell thy through because I’m lazy Has enclosure but needs switches and stuff

• (All Available $25.00) Any set of wheels in pictured Urethane

• (SOLD $45.00) $45.00 kill shot deck with enclosure (SOLD)

• (Available, $55.00) SHIPPED BN MATRIX 3 XL MOUNTS

5 Likes

Not sure why it keeps glitching out and not uploading :sob:

If you click post before the upload finishes, it can often cause that.

3 Likes

It’s not even just that. For some reason when trying to upload the page will refresh and the uploads won’t finish. So, you have to delete and re upload.

1 Like

can i know which 2 state on the lower part of US isn’t included

1 Like

I’ll give you two guesses

Hawaii and Texas because I have personal grudges. I like Alaska

2 Likes

Karamdibs

1 Like

It’s uh. Not in the greatest shape tbh dude

2 Likes

Telegram me

1 Like

@Skyart Why is Homicide foremost on my mind when I encounter a reply that you’ve made to a post within the Esk8 parts market . . . huh ? :tired_face: :rofl:

I can picture the sign now - Skyart’s Musuem of the Century

@Bavioze Oh Lordy - I truly hope you can perfect your Project - for my Sanity :wink:

1 Like

Do those boosted wheels come with the pulleys?

1 Like

:raised_hands:t3: yessir

1 Like

i haven’t been able to get multiple uploads at the same time to work in a while. I have to wait for it to finish uploading before uploading a second. but I swear it used to work.

2 Likes

I think they’re 3M pulleys though if they’re boosted, that wouldn’t be compatible with basically all DIY belts and pulleys. They’re only for boosted stuff

what deck is that? just curious.

1 Like

I’m aware.

4 Likes

Subsonic Century

1 Like

Nope landyachtz eco from 2012, the flytrap

2 Likes

That’s straight uncut unobtainium

1 Like