Just bought Matrix 2 trucks need advice.

Hahaha fkin guessed it was going to be this build Kami did that was your inspiration :joy: :+1: I had the same idea after watching his build. But diverged to full emtb :sweat_smile: I would still love to build something like this eventually. Looks dope as hell. :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:

They only 15?

1 Like

What kind of wheels are you planning to use? Be sure you can source the proper bearings.

I really don’t think there will be any clearance issues with that deck ha

Ended up scrapping the idea with those trucks all together because the bearings were an issue with trying to mount thanes on. Required I needed either 12 x 21 and a spacer or 12 x 22 which are very hard to come by and very weak and very very expensive. So I decided to contact boardnamics and literally almost everything I needed I ordered from that guy. He helped me out and made sure everything would fit together. Great dude! Helped me a ton.

If the deck he’s referring to is what I think it’s probably 19 or so degrees. +15° riser =close enough for the girls I go with. (Stares at floor All alone questioning life decisions) :rofl:

Lmao, again decided against it. But I appreciate your help because it saved me some time

You’ve never questioned a life decision… let’s be honest here.

2 Likes