Jet Killshot 40.5 Community Sourced Build

I doubt I could’ve made it turn :joy: It weighed more than 1/2 my weight

4 Likes

Im 20 lbs heavier than you oh and taller. But I have no doubt that you can make it turn.:grin:

1 Like

:joy: Don’t the g4x that Klaus has weigh like 75 pounds or something?

1 Like

Working on it make it 100 lbs.

4 Likes

Make it 110… Then it would weigh more than me :joy:

1 Like

Have to find a space to integrate a charger and power supply.

2 Likes

Top mount?

As you irde it without bindings, I don´t want any top mount between your feet.
Can only be something compact, top mount but the the tail.

1 Like

Hmm… Maybe hanging off the back on top

Maybe fit it here, there the trailer hook is screwed in?

Just an idea.

Excited to see this turn out. At 105lbs, even racing, I don’t necessarily see the point of 225a, I weigh 175 and 80a is plenty for me.

Either way, Im not riding or building it, can’t wait to see what you come up with!

1 Like

Thanks man! 225Amps is also to grow into as I’m not losing weight anytime soon :joy:

On another note, What do you guys think of this new and refined parts list? (Deck will stay the same)

• Moestooge 3links (If not then cnc TKP/RKP)

• Dual 6369 200kv’s (The @Psychotiller Ones)

• 12s5p Molicell P42a (Lighter then the 30q and 40t equivalent spec wise pack)

• Focbox Unity (Easy and can upgrade later)

• Sixshooters from @370HSSV

• 18/60 Gearing (Speeeeeed)

Safety Gear: (These will not change as I already have them)

• Scorpion Exo AT-950 Helmet (Thanks @scrubski for the link)

• Rev-it Gloves

• Hillbilly Hip Pads (These are a must! Super padded and Comfy)

• Vans High Tops

• Speed and Strength Padded Jacket

6 Likes

I have to ask how you’re planning to push 225A into dual 6369 motors? They’re rated for less than 80A burst and that’s pushing it. Not to mention Unity can push max 160 total. Or is this suppose to be a 4wd?

3 Likes

dual 80100? :joy:

1 Like

2wd, The Unity will be in there until a high amperage and not overpriced Esc/vesc has become mainstream… Unless their is another vesc that you think I should use? I’ll check out the motors…

I think Unity would probably fare well unless you splurge on a Trampa 6 or something, but even so you would need much bigger than 63xx motors to utilize the potential. If you’re really trying to push almost 10kW in 2wd, you’re gonna need some beeefy parts

2 Likes

Initial bench testing of the the FESC 200A has them pushing 125A continuous and 175 burst without a thermal throttle in sight. Agreed that it seems silly to buy motors that you will just have to replace once you’ve got a better ESC. I’ll bet even the Unity will heat those 6369s up real quick.

3 Likes

What motors do you think I should go with @BluPenguin and @RyEnd? I want at least 190-200kv :grin:

I’m using these (not a in a build yet, like I alluded to)

More than 5000W to a motor, you’re going to be looking outside the standard parts bin. Something that is 100mm+ long. I’ve been eying these SSS motors on aliexpress that are all 56xxx and capable of pulling well over 100A. These are uncharted territories for esk8, with only a few people running them and keeping relatively tight lipped about 'em.

Even a 63100 will be maxed out at your specs.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll look into those!

1 Like