Jackass Drivers

Say it out loud to yourself several times. You will remember the number.

1 Like

Why couldn’t you just have a helmet mounted GOPRO the battery banks seems like a lot of work.

@bourbon_norm duelde true dat. Wear a TSG pass an armored hoodie and slide gloves wouldnt be fun for my opponent. Be safe near the avenue and pierpont skating ive had issues their in my esrly twenties.

Dashcams prerecorded up to 10 minutes. Very useful since you don’t have to clear the storage when nothing happens

It depends.

You may have forgotten how he scared the life out of you AND your 11yr old niece Patsy, she hasn’t stopped crying since :cry:

BUT there are a trillion asshole replacements lining up in this guys stead. There is no good answer to that, ball bearings are just going to get you into a brawl/arrested with authorities siding with the driver regardless of what happened pre-bearings.

2 Likes

screw ball bearings, when I car come close to hitting me, I ALWAYS work out how I will hit the car to ensure I can take out the windscreen… I can justify that from a self preservation view - in Court: “I wanted to hit the soft window rather than the hard bumper, there was nothing malicious your honor” :wink:

Front windows really do break easy. I hit a kid on a bike who pulled out in front of me on a sunny day and I didn’t have time to stop. Cracked my window but the kid was fine thank god.

Must have been like 10-15 mph

The ball bearing defense concept also includes the inherent mobility afforded to you via esk8. Wink wink.

2 Likes

Sorry officer, I didn’t throw metal balls at them, my bearing exploded!

Reminds me of my first concussion. We decided we should fill the baskets on our banana bikes with horse chestnuts, ride around the outdoor basketball court, and throw them at each other while we pedaled.

2 Likes