🤣👍 ITS OFFICIAL. ESK8NEWS is BANNED

Weenie blows are on me at FLEF 2020.

1 Like

What i gather from this,is we need a 3d repository thread…

2 Likes

Thank you sir. Updated the thread.

@Saturn_Corp thanks sir…added to the top

on second thought I really like the subtlety of @Saturn_Corp…ill just leave it as was.

best forum

6 Likes

Actually we need all those who did the parts you get with a search for “electric-skateboard.builders” (https://www.thingiverse.com/search?sort=relevant&q=electric-skateboard.builders&type=things) to change the links to an equivalent over here which might be nearly impossible :smiley:
edit: Maybe the most frequent used parts (@solidgeek, @winfly, @mmaner) have a chance :wink:

Good point ! Didn’t know about the google rank :wink:

1 Like

They don’t own that, Max does. @scepterr on the old site.

4 Likes

so THATS why it always directed me to his Zenith page

5 Likes

Which means youve never read through to the end :joy:

4 Likes

OMG so many of the “good kind” of esk8s :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So is the wayback machine caching the old builders forum before a silverfish fiasco happens?

Look at this, somehow enertion is actually managing to censor reddit now too

They must have a reddit mod on the payroll

This was a post about the Raptor outwheels falling apart after a very short time but now it’s been deleted.

2 Likes

They do.

5 Likes

Haha no way!

3 Likes

Jeez, I’m going through my bookmarks on the other forum to save threads like this [archive.org]:

1 Like

r/ElectricSkateboarding, Electric Skateboarding Discord and Builder’s Forum all share the same mod. Soon he will take over here as well. Then THE WORLD!

6 Likes

Who’s the mod? Spill the beans. Is it Bill Gordon? :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

It’s Jinra

1 Like

ahh I see lol

You’re almost right. I am also a mod on the esk8.news Discord, where we have three guys on a busy night.

Spooky Ghost on Reddit, Jinra on Discord and Builder’s Forum.

4 Likes

Lets declare war. Burn the place down. I am going to have 20 beers and bomb every thread with a news link.

14 Likes