It is easy for beginner to buy this group kit?

Polarizing yeah, but why useless? Cloud wheels have really shit grip, even worse than regular urethane. I’ve used them for half a year. Even worse, the foam core they boast about does absolutely nothing, they only feel softer because they’re quite big. TB110 or ABEC107 are a better choice in that regard.

Flipsky offers a pneumatic set too if I’m not mistaken, so if you @zero dont want regular urethane wheels, I would make the upgrade to those, not cloudwheels.

That being said, this is just my opinion, and as you can see it differs quite a bit from the popular one.

4 Likes

I’m sure that 6384 motor will be fine. Even 6374 will be fine. Depends on how much amps you are planning to run. Smaller motor might even be more efficient if it’s just for cruising around.

1 Like

I have relatively limited experience with different wheels (2 small urethane and a set of these) but yeah I’m exactly the person offset described and I like them quite a bit. I’ll still try out some pneumatics eventually, but these can be very useful for the right application

1 Like

You may want to order direct from flipsky.

10% off now with code festival.

These are decent parts for the price.

1 Like

Because you contributed nothing useful. Saying ‘x is shit’ and nothing else is useless. If you’re going to be negative you need to explain yourself, don’t just come on here and shit talk without backing it up

Nonetheless, you have now explained yourself, and your opinion makes more sense. I disagree but I see where you’re coming from. On bad roads the cloudwheels offer a more pleasurable riding experience than TB110’s in my opinion

Kind of what I was thinking too. @zero if you do get it from flipsky, try and see if you can get an extra $10 with my code ‘RBEM’

1 Like

@zero are you starting a conversation about products on your own website?

2 Likes

How did you come to this conclusion?

2 Likes

I am not saying he does, I am asking if it is the case. I am always suspicious of this kind of post linking to obscure websites with products you can find from aliexpress or similar and saying “Oh but the color is so nice” instead of “that product looks good especially for the price”.

I would be fine if i am wrong tho

3 Likes

He sent the same website again after people referred him to the original aswell.

3 Likes

I think you’re spot on.

3 Likes

I think he is right and this is super annoying…

1 Like