Is that a Bastaerd board?! | Loaded Vanguard | 12s3p P42A | Dual 6355s | BKB Xenith

A friend who has many boosteds, came to me with a build idea. I call it, what the Boosted X shouldve been.

He provided me a deck from a V2, and i got to work. Enjoy.

First, i got the drivetrain assembled. We’re going with IdeaTB’s mounts, with Boardnamic’s 220s and baseplate with a 48/33 split angle.

I also got to work with the battery, this is a 12s3p P42A

Fits perfectly with a bit of height gap.

I also got the two 12AWG wires into the middle of the deck.

I did also realized that the ground clearance is not great with the motor mount, since i got the shorter one by accident, making it very close to touching the baseplate.

Swapped to the Boardnamics XL motor mounts, much better ground clearance. I also painted the top of the deck with Truck Bedliner, a nice grippy surface but will not cut like griptape will.

I added the stencil, idea was provided by my friend, and painted it in a red theme, to match with the black and red (that is why this is not a kush colored themed build, cus its not mine lol)

Everything is coming together!

The assembled drivetrain

Tadah~
I also printed bashguards for the motor mount.

And there it is, all done.

This board is way more powerful than the fabled Boosted X, has a range of 35~45km range give or take in our riding style, and feels just as nice, flex wise due to the Vanguard deck. Personally I am not a big fan of flexible decks, but this one takes the cake (partly cus i built it also)

24 Likes

LINNY MADE A BUILD THREAD AGAIN, GUYS GET IN HERE!

11 Likes

Wheres the weed at?

2 Likes

Damn even when it’s Linnyfied its still a fucking hideous deck.

Nice clean build tho!

8 Likes

I will fly to oz and give you a bad time for such a bad take. It’s great :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It even has a little dark heart, love it Linny

IMG_1108

1 Like

First post has been edited with descriptions of the build!

1 Like