Is charging too slow bad?

Any chargers i can buy with the SP20 plug that will charge my lonestar slower? I charge in advance alot of the times so the 8amp charger is a bit much as id like to preserve the cells as much as i can

That doesn’t make any sense, however many watts you’re putting into the battery must come from the wall, you can’t just make energy out of nothing. Near full charge (50V), 28A would be 1400W at the minimum, not counting any losses from the charger itself. Most 15A household breakers are only safe to 1800W, so you really don’t have much headroom aside from some lightbulbs.

2 Likes

my god you still need to learn , l have a power supply from computer server with 48v and 90A output :rofl:

Please stop touching electronics you’re going to start a fire.

2 Likes

If you’ve got a computer pulling 4300W continuous you either have a mining rack or a really inefficient space heater.

4 Likes

l am here to help peoples , so some power supply can be connected in series so 2x 24v

Who’s Laughing Now

Why make this personal? If you have something to contribute then do it and be content with that.

I strongly urge anyone who is considering doing this (placing two AC power supplies in series) to be VERY careful! You will need to disconnect one of the supplies from its safety ground in order to keep them from destroying each other when placed in series. This affects the safety of the setup, never a desirable thing when dealing with lethal voltages.

It has been successfully done by many. But please carefully research what needs to be done and why before attempting this.

8 Likes

I’m laughing that the name of the video you linked starts with “fifty dollar dollar”

So my very first impression before I’ve even finished reading the title is that the author is very uneducated.

1 Like

read this also Buddy RC 1800W 75A 24V Server Power Supply - Buddy RC

yes have been using power supply since 13 years ! and never have any problem

Okay but are you laughing now?

1 Like

So charging at 2 A (molicel p26A) Trying to convince myself that I don’t need a faster charger. :smiley:

I don’t know what you’re asking me.

1 Like

He just wants to know how smarty your farts smell.

1 Like

That costs extra.

You got a paypal?

Sorry, all of my…umm…Special Services are cash only.

1 Like
3 Likes