IRON WITHIN. Emtb, apex chain mounts, sss56123

Diy is a disease…

6 Likes

Let me see if I can get you a link

1 Like

When frank comments it’s only related to trampa hardware. It’s likely that your sHFI issues are related to the ubox or tuning parameters.

HFI is a pain in the ass sometimes and requires tuning. Jeff friesen has a good video on youtube if you are interested.

1 Like

I have tested HFI and sHFI with Trampa hardware and found that most inrunners perform horribly with both modes. In fact, they cog worse than just using sensorless BLDC or FOC. I had similarly poor results with several different hardware variations.

1 Like

i tested the shfi methods using a trampa 75/300, they just run shit on inrunners

^this, currently one encoder tanks the start up.

got anything? 3dservisas stopped replying :frowning:

3 Likes

Saw this on their Facebook page. The AS5047 encoders are fairly common, but these seem to be mounted to a custom 3D Servisas PCB :grimacing:. Hopefully they get back to you.

update, 3D made them for a couple of there friends, but they can supply me a new pcb.
second the power button has started working again just after i ordered a new one, however after it as turned off while riding a couple times so i will still replace it.