iRemote - Introduction & Testing (Beta)

I replied the day you sent! Looking forward to it

3 Likes

:ok_hand:

22 Likes

They’re looking very good :drooling_face:. Beautiful design!
I wanna look into the dong shape design, did you end up giving us some measurements to base our designs on?

Any ETA on when they’re shipping?

1 Like

Sharp looking prints. I really like the thumb wheel.

2 Likes

looks like SLS, is it? SLS printed housing would be super cool.

1 Like

Looking great! Cant wait to get mine!!! So excited!

2 Likes

Close

2 Likes

Hey @WavRX how’s assembly going? I would think most of the printing is nearing completion at least

1 Like

I think the same as i was specting the remotes to ship in may!

I hope everything is going smoothly! But with this kind of projects a lot of troubleshooting has to be done at last minute

1 Like

Yeah I remember it took a couple months to get my ilogger before when I ordered it out of batch cycle

1 Like

Do you use the iLogger regularly? Do you like it?

1 Like

I have it, and it is good in theory, but there is some troubleshooting I need to do on it. Theoretically it’s been recording all my mtb rides but before I wasn’t able to actually look at the records. I need to disassemble my enclosure and check on it

No conclusive evidence yet. The goal is to make a video comparing it to metr soon, I will be running both next to each other through Usplit pretty soon here

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Derail Jail 2022

@xsynatic

1 Like

i don’t suppose there’s any possibility of additional beta testers at this point?

1 Like

Thanks for that. Moved them all to derail.

2 Likes

I think you can buy from his web page and you`ll be entered on a list that will be fullfilled as batches of the remote go out. I think first batch its complete, so you will probably have to wait.

I just sent him an email through the support email to check if he´s alright and if we can get a dertailled update of the progress as he has not connected to the forum in a while

2 Likes

Hi guys,

Sorry for not being online for a while, I’m back now.
Remotes are all wrapped up. This first batch is now all done, expect to receive an email in a few days.

19 Likes

Can’t wait to get it. Guess I need to clear some video space to make a first impressions video soon

6 Likes