Introducing the BKB Xenith

Easily another 6.8 freedombibles per cheeseburgergun, which as we all know can get you off the line in far fewer hoofclops than the other brands.

16 Likes

Just asking me to swap this into my mountain board with those MT60’s already installed on the phase leads… I may also have a Unity Metr already waiting. Perhaps after I close on the new house Ill order 1 or 10 of these :smiley:

Edit: IIRC the Unity had/has its own Firmware, does it have any support for HFI?

3 Likes

Most are making the switch to Vesc FW 5.1.

4 Likes

Gotcha, wasnt sure if there was some special sauce that required you to run the Unity specific FW or not. Good to know, Thanks!

Why does the mold even have a port with a second usb-C if theres none?

6 Likes

Also +10 moral power.

6 Likes

If I remember correctly, that’s where you can see the status LEDs

6 Likes

You’re right. Learned a new thing today.

4 Likes

That’s the wireless port, duh.

tenor (3)

I’ll show myself out.

13 Likes

I laughed at this twice.

6 Likes

@BuildKitBoards how can you offer such great service, warranty, software donation and QC with such a low price? I honestly thought it would be more expensive to account for these things?

Nice work!

It should support supper single firmware right?

6 Likes

Didn’t really feel like scrolling through the whole thing. But did we address the removal of the final on the heatsink? Has this been investigated?

1 Like

Yes. More mass is better since there is usually no airflow in the enclosure.

5 Likes

This is just what BKB does :slightly_smiling_face: Instead of spending money on paid marketing, that money is invested in extensive quality control and customer support.

Yes, same firmware support as the other ESC

13 Likes

What ESC could he possible be talking about :thinking: :nerd_face: :face_with_monocle:

Must be the trampahd69

3 Likes

It is indeed da shit…Works with Skategotchi, my stormcore and my knockoff freesk8 ble… happy days

3 Likes

I found that on my Direct Drive 75kv + Unity build that does not have a power button at all, that it is almost impposible to hand spin the wheels fast enough to turn on the board, and nowhere in my house is there a long enough straight that I could push start it - so maybe you just need more speed to actually start it.

3 Likes

Mine turns on spinning by hand but not kick push. Only spinning one wheel turns my Unity on with TBDD XL.

3 Likes

When I go absolutely ham on one wheel I can turn it on as well, it is quite a chore though :smiley:
Kick push works every time, though sometimes I need a second push because I pushed too slowly.

2 Likes

Idk what’s happening here but ima go with the flow. FUCK JP

11 Likes