Introducing the BKB Xenith

vx2 can work in ppm mode? :eyes:

Wait, does this mean “yes” it’ll work, or “yes, it’ll have issues”?

1 Like

from my previous experience with vx2 pro w/ unity, this:

but there is a workaround for that

2 Likes

Got a link?
Have brand new BKB and VESC6 VX2 Pro, and i’d rather not sell/return either if I don’t have to.

1 Like

Can you change between miles/km in menu then it will work. If it’s missing it’s a ver1. And won’t work with unity fw. Vesc 5.1 fw changes UART speed and may work will have to test with my older VX2.

try this, also Xenith is V4 esc, so u need to change it to jst ph 7pin and swap the RX and TX wires

Also, there is no need for ppm mapping, the calibration is done in the remote.

1 Like

We’re you guys having issues running 23.XX firmware? I bench tested the VX2 Pro and Xenith with 5.1 Firmware and it didn’t have any issues (FSESC selected on remote).

5 Likes

I’m running a VX2 on a unity here, FW 5.1 and no issues as well.

5 Likes

hi,
was wondering, if I don’t use the power switch and use roll to start, there will still be the anti spark function right?

Yes​

But it’s still good to have a loopkey.

2 Likes

the loopkey can also replace a switch right? can i buy one or do i have to make one?

You can make them yourself, or you can pay one of us to make them for you…I’m making some in a day or so if you want one

just looked how to make one, looks easy enough.

1 Like

Something tells me sometime this year a refund from the good ol’ Jpot might show up.

I mean… how long could resolving bankruptcy possibly take although I always feels like it hinges on the further sale of blood units.

you have not given more details despite clearly having a great number of sales. I would not want to get the refund as well as free product.

We can wait and see.

1 Like

he said earlier you should pm him if you were one of those guys
maybe he never made it publicly known

1 Like

yeah interested in the verification but I can take care of that.

1 Like

IMHO, this will never happen. Jason has been given umpteen opportunities to handle his business like a quality dude, and he never does.

8 Likes

No he said he was the biggest victim of enertion closing. Sounds like he has mentally divorced himself of any blame slash responsibity. So refunds you would have better luck shorting GameStop shares.

8 Likes

Not as if he soled his house or any thing else to cover his dets just took money from people he never intended to supply.

Invested 10k but never said he stoped taking money out the business to pay him self or flying acros the planet for PR when simotainusly filing for bankruptcy

I bet his 10k was at the top of the liquidation payouts

2 Likes

I mean just logically to me the company would have to get out of debt in order to pay back the refunds. I imagine that he had hired himself and is paying himself to repay the debit on his name.

1 Like