Introduce Yourself and Share Your Plans (SERIOUS)

Thank you Bill. It’s at the bottom of the thread and reads “Tracking” untill you press it and select the watch option.

2 Likes

Hello hello :wave: I’m Renee. A long time friend of @DerelictRobot. We’ve worked together on several projects over the years. He got me into esk8 almost a couple years ago and I’ve been lurking around.
I’ll be building a few things here and there so I’ll at least share some pictures along the way.

10 Likes

Welcome, Renee! Great to see you here, and thank you in advance for any embarrassing stories you can share about The Portly One.

5 Likes

Your avatar haunts my dreams at night Renee.

What neural network nightmare did you unleash?

6 Likes

You realize I have to keep the avatar because it creeps you out so badly? Love ya buddy

4 Likes

@Eboardextrem welcome - you mention youtube does this mean you have a channel? perhaps share a link to some of your activities

2 Likes

not difficult to find, just enter Eboardextrem.
you cannot share links here says the page

1 Like
2 Likes

@Skunk thanks for posting the link!

@Eboardextrem - cool videos, thanks for sharing them! you likely cannot open a new thread or post links b/c you are new to the forum. one of the mods can help you with an escalating your privilege

@anorak234 @BillGordon @Dareno @jamie @mmaner @Sender @Zach

1 Like

Account bumped. Welcome, @Eboardextrem !

2 Likes

Hi Susan-

I bumped your account so you can post and message freely. We’re obsessed with electric skateboards around here, but there are some bike enthusiasts as well.

Welcome!

4 Likes

I want to show you my neighborhood … show me yours :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Robert, it would be great to have you drop stuff in here as well:

4 Likes

@Ashton

I just told him this website from eBay and he has just joined us

Any plans?

1 Like

YO Guys! Im Jordan. Im from Calgary in Canada! I’m an equipment operator in the oilsands. I really have no clue what I’m doing but decided to do a pretty sweet build after getting an evolve and riding it twice LOL.

I’m pretty much winging it, but
Here’s a photo of what I have so far! Janux mount, surfrodz RKP trucks, 2x neobox V6 on the way!!

The deck I got from a builder in toronto along with the battery. It’s a 10s5p 30Q battery.
I’m going to run 120mm cloudwheels till the cores break (fuck lol) with 15t and 40t drive pulley.
The motors are maytech 6364 sealed cans and the remote is a maytech!
@Dareno think it’ll be tight. It night be but she’ll go (I hope) lmao

If anyone has a Bluetooth module for sale im looking for one, also looking for some drive pulleys (pressfits)

4 Likes

Gave him the bump. Welcome, @Ashton!

I like that deck man.
Looks like things are going to be a bit tight in there though
Lets get a bit more detail in here!

Thanks a lot @Dareno. I’m hoping it’ll all fit nicely. Might be a bit snug though. I added some detail

1 Like

When you get to the final stages then be aware that you may need to un faraday that cage (deck). Unless the lid is just carbon look and not a full carbon sheet. If you experience cutouts with the remote due to the receiver being locked away then send me a pm and we can work out a solution.

Great looking build and look forward to the finished article. :+1:

1 Like

That would be awesome man thanks! That’s one concern I had, I’ll see how the signal works when my ESC’s come in. I’ve come up with two differt solutions, not sure how either one will work out

1. cut a hole in the top and place the antenna underneath it/fill it in with something
  2. not sure if I can lengthen the antenna or not, but another option if I can is to place it within my motor phase wires
2 Likes