INTERVENTION!!! thread.

loads up Icanfixthat.gif

Added a fat gasket to accommodate the triple stack battery and didn’t get the right size bolts :sob::sob: @tomiboi I might be buying another deck to replace this

4 Likes

Oh no……

Poor thing

My baby is still clean for now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oof those ripped out inserts or just bolts that went through?

1 Like

Bolts that went in too deep

1 Like
1 Like

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

Rip all them out inserts and all and use shorter inserts, epoxy in some of those wireless LED’s, design around where the lights will be. Whole lotta work tho xD

1 Like

Been there, it’s hard to tell how much the gasket is going to compress sometimes

Or you have the wrong length bolt lol

1 Like

INTERVENTION! INTERVENTION!

1 Like

Adding a 1/2” gasket always going to throw thing for a loop…ALWAYS!!!

1 Like

Don’t use power tools on enclosure bolts. Screw them in by hand, and be ready to cut em to length. X.x guess how I learned that?

2 Likes

Yes all very wise words, school of hard money wasting is hard

Can’t say i have been or ever will be.

2 Likes

Honestly, you could cover almost all of the damage with some concave wings, which it looks like it could use anyways. That, and/or a fabric skin and the things good as new.

1 Like

Yes but the top is glass frit :eyes: you up for the task? Cause I will yeet it to you faster then aviator can sell another incomplete

1 Like

Lmao I’m down. I got some tricks to getting that off, gotta be able to redo my own mistakes after all :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Incoming :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: no stress, it’s already screwed up, so if you fail miserably, it is what it is

Bet! I’ll shoot you some details on what I got available by speed, can’t just stain those away lmao

1 Like

That might be repairable. :grin:

1 Like