INTERVENTION!!! thread.

u can bribe using ur body, but not sure who accept that currency

1 Like

The question is: who wouldn’t?

2 Likes

think everyone’s currency is different, mine is battery packs :rofl:

1 Like

@glyphiks is nice and slim through the hips. Buying all day.

2 Likes

but i also need endurance

Every thread eventually devolves into sexualizing one of 3 people

1 Like

As long as I’m one of the three.

Our Shua has grown up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Good advice mate

6 Likes

Everyone thinks that’s they’re the exception

Well, except me

5 Likes

but they are just another example

1 Like

@AviatorEsk8er I’m going to repeat my advice from your battery building thread. I think its still very applicable.

I also want to add on to my original statement. It’s not just a concern that a customer could ruin your life if something goes wrong with one of your builds. You could ruin that person’s life if something goes wrong with your build.

As several people have pointed out in this thread, electric skateboards are extremely dangerous, even when everything is working correctly. A tiny oversight while building could kill someone. It could burn someone’s house down while they and their family are sleeping. If they lose brakes while approaching an intersection, or hurtling downhill uncontrollably. Hell, even a momentary VESC fault can buck a rider off at full speed. It’s happened to me.

You might be able to avoid legal responsibility for an event like that, but think about your moral responsibility. Someone buying a custom build from you is putting their life in your hands. It’s not something to take lightly.

I’m not going to tell you what you should or shouldn’t do, and I’m not going to insult or belittle you, because that’s not helpful. But I am going to echo several of the fine folks in this thread who are advising you to build more, and carefully document your builds with build threads. @Skyart is an excellent example of someone doing this right. He has tons of amazing build threads which clearly demonstrate his ability and commitment to quality. Many of those builds are now in the hands of a customer who gladly purchased them, because they know and trust Artem.

Be safe, be smart, go slow. Learn, watch, listen.
That’s my 2¢ anyway :man_shrugging: I wish you luck man.

24 Likes

bump

2 Likes

i will not be taking any questions.

3 Likes

blocking != silencing.

encouraging others to block an individual = alienation

alienation = silencing

definitions are useful when speaking english

Know what I’m kinda spicy today. What is it when you’re encouraging people to block you, than? It’s a book, of course. :rofl:
51JMHC42YYL

3 Likes

@lyre

what are you doing spamming a bunch of threads and the immediately deleting them :gun:

3 Likes

This is so much fun :rofl:

And steal all her decks

And stole all their decks

And stealing decks

3 Likes

Fun fact, Kai once made tacos for me. They were OK.

5 Likes

A little too much onion imho