InfinityXs | X-Things | Reservations Open NOW!

Hey guys, I have opened $0 down reservations for the InfinityX deck braces. Fill out the form linked below. There are a few options that you can pick from.

Form: https://forms.gle/xbUez5YJnPLiqoPs5

I have had so many people ask me for the brace things, so I went ahead and designed a few. The best looking one is very similar to the ones that akhlut used to make. I obviously don’t want to just steal his design, but truthfully I came to this by just extruding curves from a rectangle lol. You guys can let me know if there are other designs you are interested in.

My new cnc has arrived and hopefully the power runs and stuff will be all done Sunday. I should be able to get machining This coming week.

Anyway, I did a quick prototype set on a pretty crappy cnc router at robotics. I personally have no board for these to go on, so anyone can just pm me with what board they plan to use them on. First person can just take em free, shipping on me. US only. GONE

Production parts will have a much nicer top and edge finish. I plan to face the top surface with a larger diameter endmill. And if we can get enough people, I can do free anodizing. The minimum charge is what makes it not feasible, but with a good few sets we can totally do it.

17 Likes

I’ll take

6 Likes

Dang it how did you beat me lol

6 Likes

Fuck I want one lol

1 Like

I saw. I messaged. I replied

4 Likes

@ShutterShock @ARZ

I’ll have some affordable ones that are of higher quality with a nicer finish available soon. And if we can get enough people interested, I can do free anodizing. It’s just the minimum that makes it hard to do for low qty parts

7 Likes

what’s the MOQ for free anodizing :rofl:

2 Likes

Put me down for a set if the price is good :eyes:

3 Likes

Lol yes you did

@surfnacho the super cheap ones on Amazon went out of stock and I would be interested in a few pairs I think.

2 Likes

@surfnacho about time :wink:

2 Likes

Honestly not totally sure. All I know is that when I have done anodizing runs for @Bavioze and @Agressivstreetlamp as well as for personal stuff, the minimum is $150. And truthfully, we never hit the minimum in terms of part quantity. Seems like you can fit quite a bit of stuff in the minimum. I’ll figure it out and let everyone know.

3 Likes

In terms of fair pricing, is $20 for a set pretty good? IDK I was thinking 20-30, obviously want to keep it affordable.

4 Likes

i will take 3 sets, whenever u r ready

5 Likes

Need 2-4 tapped holes in dat bro…

But wait because I want it to match the ones on the tb40 top plates.

2 Likes

Sweet. If we can keep it going like this, I can definitely get them ano’d :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I’d buy two sets.

2 Likes

I’m down

2 Likes

@ProfoundMagician @realistic69

Killer. Ig anodize will be easy then.

1 Like

Idk how much the chromosomes are but that’s pretty high imo. I wouldn’t pay for that unless it was going onto a pure top of the line build. For cheaper I’d just wait on aliexpress

2 Likes

i’d buy two sets for $55-60 shipped

2 Likes