🧯 InfinitySink - CNC Machined Universal Heatsink

Anything new?

Dims are different than the v1, and v2, added hole patterns for Spintend and DV6, enclosure mounting holes are tapped now (for those cases where trying to get a wrench in is difficult), oh and I added a chamfer to the fins because it looks nice lol.

I was planning to post specs and a product drawing in the morning, but I can do it now :slight_smile:

1 Like

So it doesn’t require the mounting plate anymore?

1 Like

It still uses a mounting plate for all ESCs except the spintend (uses four threaded holes on the heatsink).

2 Likes

Ah i see, i was about about to ask how that would work with escs like the stormcore or unity but the plate image just wasn’t up.

1 Like

Got it. Sorry, my dorm connection is spotty (I technically have gigabit, but the connection only works like half of the time).

1 Like

Alrighty! 2022 2023 InfinitySinks are in hand! Several have already sold through messages, but I have a few left. You can purchase at: https://www.machinesuits.com/product-page/infinitysink-2023

Comes with:

• Fin Plate
  • Mounting Plate
  • Necessary Hardware

Compatible with:

• Stormcore Series
  • Focbox Unity
  • BKB Xenith
  • OG Single Focbox (x2)
  • Torqueboards ESC (TB6)(x2)
  • MakerX DV6
  • Spintend Ubox

Definitely let me know if you have any questions. Thanks everyone!

5 Likes

Woah! Spintend ubox compatibility?? Awesome!

Just bought one. Way better deal than the Bioboards option that’s $110+ with shipping… thanks!

1 Like

Yessir! I made a custom spintend sink for someone like a year ago, only made sense to bring it to V3!

Do you have anything for MakerX G300
I need something for a dual G300 setup on a Fiido scooter.

2 Likes

I don’t unfortunately, not too common. You can pretty easily drill new holes for your ESC. Especially since the ESC just has through holes.

Mine has arrived! Anything specific I need to know to use it with a Spintend ubox? Just screw it on? Thermal paste or pad in between? What are people doin’?

Any advice appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Honestly, I run mine without thermal paste and I have zero thermal issues. Since the heat isnt being generated all at once, you might not need the extra thermal conductivity and nuisance of thermal paste/pads.

1 Like

The way i see it, you’re (hopefully) only gonna do it once, may as well give it the best opportunity to do it’s job.

In this circumstance I believe thermal paste is more effective than pads. I’d be putting it on for sure.

3 Likes

I’m thermal throttling my ubox when it’s barely 40 degrees outside, so I’m really worried about summer riding.

@glyphiks yeah, I’ll probably throw some paste in there, may as well… thank you!

at what Wh consumption?

1 Like

40-50 when riding hard. lots of hills out here in the pnw and we ride fast

this is 2-3 mins after a decent ride

1 Like

48wh/mile seems on the high side.

1 Like

yeah, pretty much constant 25-35mph, not to mention im ~230-240lbs with gear…

90 motor amps per side, 50 battery per side…