🏄🏾 INFINITYHUBS GIVEAWAY for InfinitySink Users

Hey everyone,

I am currently working on my college applications. One of the programs I am applying for, requires an extensive portfolio. I figured the InfinitySink would be an excellent submission. I am working to collect video and photo submissions from InfinitySink users. To get as many customer photos/videos, I thought a giveaway would be fun. I am giving away a set of black InfinityHubs. To enter, you must submit a video or photo of the InfinitySink in use. The more creative the better! (to add a submission, either post in this thread or DM me).

Voting will take place through Instagram: instagram.com/infinitysink2021

To vote, comment your Esk8 forum user name on the post you like best (I will be counting comments, not likes)

Anyway, good luck everyone! I hope to see some cool pictures and videos from our community!

WINNER SELECTED AT THE END OF THE MONTH

9 Likes

…what about an infinity sink giveaway for infinityhubs users? Im biased. Lmao

5 Likes

I’ll trade your hubs for my sink

2 Likes

Absolutely not. Lol

2 Likes

yay for random, we never know how many different accounts these guys will have to vote for themselves

5 Likes

Ill make 512 right now and photoshop a picture of an infinity sink. Cyber warfare is in this days.

2 Likes

It has some limits on voting, but people always find a way. I just like the voting because it encourages better, more creative submissions.

2 Likes

Very cool. Unfortunately I did a botch job mounting it. No votes for me then xD I will still submit it to help out!

3 Likes

Exactly why I say random lol mine isn’t really exciting either and won’t help with the likes.

2 Likes

Thanks lol

1 Like

Idk why it shows my video and my picture separately, but I submitted!

Can I submit someone else’s photo if I’m the one that mounted it for him? lol @Evwan

Already posted it :sunglasses:

1 Like

But it was installed Australian.

2 Likes

It was made australian lol

2 Likes

Yeah unfortunately there’s nothing I can do about that, it’s made backwards.

2 Likes

same, mine is also backwards. Its the only way a Xenith fits on it.

1 Like

Ok guys, like my stuff please, daddy needs some wheels.

3 Likes

looks like Evwans going to steal this competition. :smiley:

2 Likes

🥲

1 Like