Infinity trucks?

WHICH ONE WAS I SUPPOSED TO BUY?

Don’t really know what category this falls under. But does anyone know what these precision CNC infinity trucks are for? Ive got just the regular infinity trucks but apparently there were other options…

Was I supposed to buy the precision ones to fit 3DS gear drives or are they only for trampas own clamps? @Trampa @3DServisas
Why is their site so confusing and difficult to navigate

Tagging people who I think ride these @taz @Andy87 @rich @ducktaperules @Brently @RyEnd

4 Likes

No idea which one is needed with 3ds gear drives as I don’t use their products.

1 Like

But you just have the regular infinity trucks and whatever clamps you have fit perfectly fine?

1 Like

No, I have the regular infinity trucks which were cnc machined by e-toxx to fit his clamps.
If you were to use e-toxx gear drives you would either have to go that route or buy the cnc version from Trampa.

2 Likes

I believe they fit both, just a matter of tightening the setscrews further when having the square cnc’d version. My old trampa belt drive was made for the cnc’d version but fit the normal one fine aswell :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Gear Drives made for Trampa Infinity hangers will fit bolt-on on these hangers. Except the last option which is pre-machined(squared).

4 Likes

Looks like I bought the right shit. Thanks! Please close now @BillGordon thanks!

4 Likes

I have the ones with the holes. Not sure they’re the same but pretty sure all infinity and kaly hangers are the same in the mounting area. Not 100% on that tho.

4 Likes

Info in here, so let’s let it stand for now.

6 Likes

Great info! Why this is not in description on the 3ds site? Now I need to buy normal hanger since cnc is not a good option.

1 Like

:eyes: I almost made the same mistake. I honestly didn’t even know there was a cnc precision option, but yea I agree it should be stated somewhere FOR SURE

1 Like

It is second time I got an issue with 3dservisas, first time I asked about fitting gear drive on Trampa Mini trucks on this forum, “yea sure” they replied. You know what anserw I got after purchasing?
“It will not fit on mini spring truck” F… Great and now I see I lost more money because I buy wrong (cnc machined) trucks. Madhouse…

2 Likes

Please Include this info on your site so nobody else get an issue when purchasing your drives.

1 Like

4 Likes

Yea because not including valid information and misinformation is a topic for your trolling :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lmao. I know. Just messing with you man.
I’d would be pretty disappointing to spends your hard earned moneys and get shit that don’t work

That’s the thing with 3Dservisas. Gotta get Him in the right mood for him to answer your questions :rofl:

5 Likes

Just letting you know, I don’t know anyone who’s bought more 3DS products than @CiscoV. I can guarantee he understands all of our problems. Again, I wanna reiterate, Cisco has bought more 3DS shit than literally anyone. I’m pretty sure he’s bought everything except for maybe their antispark…

I am 100% certain. I’m willing to put my dick on the line

2 Likes

Well my good sr. Your dick is gone because i actually own a 3Dservisas antispark. Sitting there collecting dust but I have it :grimacing:

3 Likes

3DS knob gobbler

Title update for next week.

3 Likes

Yea I know :slight_smile: I’m not a Jedi master of trolling like you :smiley:

3 Likes