[Complete] Eboosted 42" vanguard enclosure group buy

Y’all crazy.

My 20s4p 125kv tomiboi deathwish is unmanageable…I can imagine if it had even the tiniest bit of flex :joy:

Should be super fun tho :crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Looking at it I thought he might be able to sneak another single stack section in the middle. Would add some extra capacity but keep the same general look :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

nobody in their right mind would do a 20s vanguard :rofl:
12s is plenty for this thing. I’ll do 16s but with lower overall settings so it’ll match the power of a 12s build but with extra efficiency

3 Likes

There is some really cool this to play around with here tho. I think a range focused HV build would be so dope for one of these

2 Likes

this enclosure is perfect for the 42! plenty of room to forward mount the motors and still have room for 12s6p. IMO I don’t need the new enclosure.

1 Like

You cant move it forward and backwards because the enclosure flares out at the front and back. It’ll hang off of the deck

need a better picture…but nothing a gasket can’t fix lol

Good thing that qualifies most of us here lol

add: If I had the money and working boards to fill my other category requirements I’d totally do a 2x Tronic 20s3p Vanguard with a Hoyt UAV drivetrain and trucks.

3 Likes

Anyone have these enclosures in hand yet? Would love to see what these builds look like!

1 Like

Here’s the enclosure, but I don’t think any of us have completed a build yet.

3 Likes

How many cells can the 42” MS hold?

72 21700s pretty easily

1 Like

3 Likes

Can go up to 24s4p

Using 21700s?

Yes. If you look at the pic @Evwan posted add another 4 4p groups and then you can stack the ESC and BMS in the remainder of the enclosure.

Did you mean an extra 4x 6p groups?

So 16s6p

72 + (4*6) = 96 = 24s4p

Oops yes, I messed up 22s4p with esc and BMS in the enclosure 24 if you top mounted

What do you think about a 11s8p on urethanes? Something large like Mad 105s or TB110s

Makes for a cursed layout but I think it makes optimal use of capacity and voltages (on urethane)

I don’t know about the layout, but if you’re looking for a super long range urethane, yeah I think this would be fine. Especially if you’re not really trying to go all that fast.

2 Likes