In Dire Need of a (Functional-able) Evolve Remote Control - where California & Oregon Meet.

Had the Sweet Occasion of getting to opportunity to Full-On “Crash-Test-Dummy” the entire compliment of my current safety gear of choice…
(( Performance & impact details down below at bottom of post.))

• The Evolve Remote Contoller has a 3d Printed Sleeve which was unintentionally tested beyond its capacity to remain functional - it 100% - appears & definitely IS the case. I need a new (to me) Evolve Remote that’ll work for the Series 2(o22) GTR -
    I live in Ashland Oregon - Last Oregon Exit on your way south on I5 into California.

I’ll cough up whatever price ya deem fair for your remote & the tariff to fedex the fkr “POST-HASTE!” - or the nearest equivalent to yesterday - plus an additional quantity in consideration for the “Handling, Inconvenience & helping me NOT line evolves velvet pockets any further - Since my every attempt to experience “Customer Service” has been met with - literally NOTHING - not even an ai chatbot FFS”.

- Safety Gear - First Racing Mesh Motorcycle jacket bought new with tags (& no damn main zipper) for 30 bucks - has Full Anterior, posterior & medial shoulder padding, Elbow, Upper, Mid & Lower Trap/Top Half Spinal pads (that are fkn thick) - Plus thick-ish ace hardware gloves & a pair of old semi-thick cotton cargo pants - no knee pads yet -
Helmet - Predator DH6

bounced my noodle off the concrete & scratched the knob the visor rotates upon & a hint of the shaded visor, My right (remote weilding) Hand caught a legit stinger & was pissed off about it for a number of hours & a littlebit the following morning,

My pants survived showing no signs of strife - my knees & the skin that covers them did NOT - experience the same lack of visible traume.

i need quality knee pads & a jacket with a zipper would be lovely.

Cheers & thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to part with a remote to help a brotha out.
It’s That Fuckin’ Jake Asshole Again…FFS

2 Likes