I'm hosting a big DIY esk8 giveaway!

33 entries so far, and the quickest to answer did so 39 mins after the video started (and got the answers all correct)

12 Likes

Congrats on your channel growing :wink::+1:t4: sounds fun, let me get my computer and give it a try!

3 Likes

Damn I was 15 minutes off from that rip

6 Likes

Is first name ok for all 3 people?

Yes, fo sho

3 Likes

Say what?

1 Like

Not a problem, dear boy.

sips tea

10 Likes

Ah my dear brit

Got them all except the thing you throw over your shoulder in a review
Also managed to get 90% in a biology practice paper while doing it

4 Likes

Hey! How are submissions going? Have you reached 50 yet? I did mine yesterday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

over 60 including the patreons!

4 Likes

this should be the 2nd to 3rd easiest to find i think.

2 Likes

Yeah hopefully will find soon

Only clue I heard is he said in a review video so gonna look through those

this is the way.

1 Like

Lee can i get a link to your patreon? Gotta keep that content and these giveaways coming!

6 Likes
5 Likes

Cant i just give u $1-2 a month without any perks? Im not a very rich man lol

5 Likes

i think if you take the 5$ tier you can customize the amount, although i’m not sure if you can go below 5$

Edit: Nope…only 5 or up

1 Like

I think people watching, commenting and sharing my work is enough for me. This helps me grow the channel but it also helps us as a community bring more people in to our amazing hobby. Ultimately, this is the purest form of supporting me. Financial support is nice and it’s deffo helping the channel in lots of ways, but just supporting me by engaging with what I do is awesome mate.

I do have a $1 tier but unfortunately people were abusing it so I limited it to 10 spots and switched to pay up front instead of at the end of the month. Sad but unfortunately true.

10 Likes

found them all
incoming email lee
hopefully i got them all right

2 Likes