I'm hosting a big DIY esk8 giveaway!

dude that one sucked, i think i found it but it seems so random im not sure its correct

That was eeeezzzz

Speed prize would go you then :slight_smile:

Im missing the third person. I found a video with him but lee didn’t say the name in that one.

5 Likes

Yay for having no life other than esk8! :tada::woozy_face:

10 Likes

I actually wonder who submitted first, I know I submitted like ~20 minutes after the premiere. @Lee_Wright do you know who?

2 Likes

Have to admit I haven’t even looked at that inbox yet, will have a look tomorrow morn!

The throwing over my shoulder question is easy, when you see the video you will be like yep.

The giveaway will be open for a few weeks - @Halbj613 has exams on which I guess means others do, I’ll draw it first week of January I guess.

More vendors are submitting prizes so the bundles may grow. If I can get hold of some matrix 2… that last prize is looking dope

13 Likes

thanks man hopefully im not the only one holding it off

Not only did i enter the giveaway, i could enjoy past videos again. The murder board from Jens was just sick.

6 Likes

ahhh, i think i may have fked up then. The one I found was super random (but technically still correct¿) can I resubmit if I find the right one?

1 Like

Well the real question is I guess do you only get entered if you get all of them correct, because I had a super hard time on the bindings one

1 Like

Yes resubmit if you do.

@ARZ… my favorite bindings are the ones I use :+1:

3 Likes

@Lee_Wright I was able to binge through most of ur videos and had Bout 60 percent of them answered within 3 hours. Had to
Get a little help form an adventurous friend to find the rest…

Im actually sad i just found out about ur simple yet informative videos this late in the game. Im kind of inspired to do a west coast version spinoff with a little more of a chicano point of view. Great stuff “perro”!!!

5 Likes

Will I get bonus points if I include nudes in the email?

9 Likes

Doooiit! Hope you’re feeling a bit better

1 Like

All the interviews would definitely start with a sock check!!!

2 Likes

ftfy

No facebook for me, sorry

2 Likes

How about instead, you write a 1000 word essay on who your favorite corporatocratic overlord is and why it’s Mark Zuckerberg.

10 Likes

pass​

4 Likes

Nahhhh my german homie… a sock check. The higher the sock, the downer the foo…

3 Likes

You answered your own question buddy

1 Like