I'm doing evolve battery mods again

Tell all your friends.

details here:

I had to stop doing them because goddamn i wasn’t doing anything else and i had a fuckload of work to finish that i was behind on.

but right now i’ve only got two customs in the pipe and waiting around for parts to test on a secret project i’m working on with two other people here.

21 Likes

I sent you a guy for evolve stuff. Do I get referral points?

6 Likes

6 Likes

if by referral points you mean come over for a beer, sure.

14 Likes

That sounds like a great referral perk. I’m terrible at skating tipsy though.

2 Likes

Can you ruffle the cyclops though?

5 Likes

Don’t try sticking your hands in Damon’s pockets. He goes commando and cuts holes in them.

3 Likes

And here I was thinking that I would have to pay for that.

1 Like

@drone001 :arrow_up:

1 Like

cool…soon very soon for sure. I have to do it much sooner now…in case i blow my unity in my DIY.

2 Likes

Resurrecting this thread to see who is currently doing Evolve battery mods in the UK. I just got an email asking me if i knew a guy. I know there was one, but he stopped for some reason. I think there was drama there, but isn’t there always. I prefer to do them in the US and canada only, and i may stop doing them in Canada.

1 Like

So what was that secret project?

2 Likes

I was going to build a batch of more affordable boards with fewer watt hours but still decent range. It fell through due to a lack of component availability.

Now who’s doing evolve mods in the UK?

4 Likes

Lee Rad is a chap who still does them I think.
Can get his details or he’s easy enough to find on Facebook I believe.

3 Likes

@Rad

4 Likes

@Rad it was I that asked LHB for help in finding someone in the UK to help with a Bamboo GT. I’m new here. How can I contact you please?

2 Likes

Hey dude, yeah i can help u out in the uk I’m based up in Blackpool. I’ll send u my number

5 Likes

@anvilcottage Good luck with your evolve! 12 amp hours is way better than 7 or 10.

2 Likes

do you know how i can go about connecting a 4 pin gpu fan header to a usb it broke the port

1 Like

@Rad
Hi mate! pls tell me you still do mods? I tried doing mine by my self but gave up, i got all the cells already can send everything over anytime.