If TB were to disappear, where will we get new large thane?

How do you know that? Has it been tried? My wheel adapters are solid af after being printed sideways

2 Likes

By the time someone realizes that it’s not durable enough, they’ll be rolling on the ground after their wheel collapsed. If we are able to test durability in a scientific way before actually putting it on a board, it’s a different story.

4 Likes

I honestly dont think a priline carbon kegel core would collapse, the weakest thing about my kegel abec adapters was the prongs/forks and sideways totally fixed that. True though better not to test on the board but I will volunteer ahaha. I want to try casting some wheels.

4 Likes

I agree. I don’t think it would be that hard. Especially if you used a super durable material for it

You could send it to momentum and have him throw it on the wheel abuser

6 Likes

Races, like edges to prevent movement of the urethane on the core?

I think a really solid wheel could be manufactured in China. Maybe the factory that made the Boosted wheels? They use 72a urethane. The urethane on the set I have has been using is super sticky and held up well over the last 200 miles.

Arg.

How bad is this? Have there been any cases of the delamination spreading until the wheel fails?
Seems to be working fine despite this.

6 Likes

That wheel looks brand new. How many miles would you estimate you have on it?

3 Likes

Less than three months. Probably something like 100 miles.

3 Likes

With the craze over pneumatic ……
For R&D U need :moneybag:/ this one the Problem is U guess it ….,

1 Like

I’ve see a rubber, polyurethane manufacturer in my sector looking for people but like a dumbass I don’t remember the name of the company and can’t find them on my history :confused: if I find them back I’ll try to get in touch with them

1 Like

It completely deliminated: Torqueboards TB110 Really Big wheels [Serious] - #762 by GnomeMeansNo

1 Like
11 Likes

Oh my gosh…

That was at 160A motor max though…

4 Likes

Oh no… these 72As are a disaster.

Anyone with black 72As with this issue yet?

5 Likes

The tb110 u have is from last year’s batch :crazy_face: shouldn’t delaminate

4 Likes

@torqueboards Do the 72a blue wheels you sell now still suffer from this issue?

19 Likes