If Lacroix made a loopkey, what would it look like?

All we need is a 119S ESC lol

2 Likes

What did you end up doing Jack?
I’m debating betwen charge-n-ride and swap/paralllel pack for some lacroix boards.

charge-n-ride has the aesthetics down on the connection. but wastes a lot of space for electronics that could be battery. so seeing how someone did a parallel pack nicely for a lacroix would be interesting.

2 Likes

This is a parallel/swap. The loop key ended up being the basic affair with an xt90

1 Like

I made one as if it was Trampa :man_facepalming: I’m dumb

1 Like

50€ dude you need Jesus… XD

2 Likes

This is basically what I wanted. A unique loop key that was purposefully incompatible with commonly found XT-x connectors

1 Like

It’s trampa what would you expect?:rofl:

1 Like

At Trampa? Maybe Judas and his greed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Honestly my sketch could also work great for Lacroix but they would make it better only thing is where would they put it thats easily accesible? Only place would be on top but aestheticaly not so good looking

Here is a pick I’ve had bookmarked for a while

1 Like

So, did you have 2 external connections added to the enclosure? loop key to disconnect internal and another connector to plug in the external pack? where’d you run things, how’d it look?

Exactly like you explained. I’m still working on the box but the board now has an xt90 loopkey and a xt150 for the external pack connection. The box needs the loopkey from the board to become live. Both packs can’t be connected to the board at the same time.

1 Like

thanks!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Whoops lol

5 Likes

thank you sir. :slight_smile:

3 Likes