Ideas for BOTY 2021 thread

and the winners are…
category 1 = @linny
category 2 = @linny
category 3 = @linny
category 4 = @linny
category 5 = @linny

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: fuck that. I agree tho, we can’t let Linny take all the goods

4 Likes

That would need STRICT technical constraints LoL

I feel like a lot of boards that would place highly here would already place highly in the street pnuemmie category already though. :confused:

5 Likes

video of it driving both way round over a road surface for at least 100 meters

I am strongly in favour of these suggestions. Keeps it simple and inclusive

4 Likes

You win

5 Likes

cyber bullying…

Said no one ever unless you have been drinking that enertion coolaid.

Imagine same wheels forever that’s too much like marriage.

Next time you think of hubs being the next big thing forward just remember these two words " RIDE NEO"
Drops Mic

3 Likes

I do vote for @glyphiks milf board something so special about leopard print on a esk8.

2 Likes

Get hubs, ride hubs, love hubs.

Fun fact… my only two operative boards are on hubs.

And the enertion hubs are sitting on the parts shelf, never to be used again… unless maybe i start experimenting with pouring my own thane. But thats unlikely

4 Likes

I remember you said that beginning 2020… :rofl:

4 Likes

The exway never dies :rofl:

Lets leave my love affair with jeff wu out of this. Never even used those hubs :sob: it just felt too dirty

3 Likes

Ain’t nothing wrong with exway.

2 Likes

Hubs aside it is a sexy build. Still prefer your c3po evolve.
TU0Ghxr

2 Likes

Yup. Good call.

One guy won two “spin the wheel” prizes in Lee’s awesome giveaway last night. 86:1 odds each spin. It was fine, but not ideal.

4 Likes

24 posts were merged into an existing topic: Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

i really do fucking love hubs. Been riding hubs for 4 years now. Will be getting a new set of hubs soon.

3 Likes

My 2c
Best Short Build @b264
Best Science Build @Arzamenable
Best Hub Build @glyphiks
Best production board Hoyt booger
Best speed build @Brently

5 Likes

Anyway here it is not random, since people are voting, i find it a bit unfair if one build is really great and fit multiple categories that it can’t win multiple prizes.
Maybe limit it to 1 build by person in the overall competition, but this build can be nominated in multiple categories ?

1 Like

No serious tag, suck it @xsynatic

I want a booger sooooo bad.

4 Likes