IDEA - Deck with Brackets

I really cant tell from the angle are taken, how much ground clearance will there be with the angled brackets, new trucks and new eBoosted enclosure?

@IDEA how much do these brackets lower the ride height?

I’m interested in using them on my re44, but I have a double stack and I’m not sure I’d have enough ground clearance with the lower ride height.

3 Likes

The price of the ATB version will be $320, this is the price for 2 pcs…

The clearance from the deck (measured at the lowest point) is about 100mm, so if the enclosure is 50mm high, the clearance at the ends will be about 50mm and in the middle about 70mm.
Height measured with 165mm diameter wheels

The clearance is about 95 mm. The clearance from the bottom of the deck to the ground (road).
Measured with 150 mm diameter wheels installed…

3 Likes

6 Likes

Currently there are 2 options to choose from, an adapter or a bracket.
If needed I can design a longer adapter, something intermediate from the currently available ones :slight_smile:

3 Likes

DPKP hanger with 3 width variants: 270, 300 and 320mm (width measured without axles).

DPKP 320mm mounted on Trampa deck

8 Likes

Third type of top plate (bracket), now available in 3 lengths 90, 125 and 186mm

10 Likes

Heh I was just thinking the same thing as I was scrolling through.

@IDEA how much for these 3 Link brackets for traditional board?

2 Likes

2 pcs (1 set) - $200
Shipping to US (by Fedex) - $40

Price $200 applies to sets with short and medium top plate. The longest version, i.e. 186mm, costs $240, unless someone buys a set with a deck, then the price is also $200.

Threads are in inch standard but on request I also make threads in metric standard

7 Likes

They are excellent quality!

4 Likes

Have you set them up on a build yet?

I think I currently sit at 100mm so 5mm difference likely fine. But looks like I will have to outward mount if I go this route.

I’m working on the build but haven’t made a roller yet. Should have it on wheels this week once the deck gets here. What clearance spot are you talking about being 100mm? I’ll be running 200x50 tires on mine.

2 Likes

On 150 mm BRP tires, bottom of the deck to the ground similar to the way Tom measured above.

2 Likes

These are really cool! I may pick these up for my raceboard eventually

1 Like

Very very nice! I really appreciate how each version has multiple holes to further tune the mounting position.

1 Like

Just got these mounted on my new deck. I am using 200mm tires and I measured 122mm from bottom of deck to the ground.

6 Likes

These images give me hope that I can still reverse mount :grimacing:

2 Likes

With the IDEA brackets I’m not sure since the main heim comes out parallel with the deck instead of perpendicular like the normal SRB one, but I can’t really say for sure

1 Like

I will soon start an online store with my parts also with boards.

Currently I have a choice of 2 types of trucks RKP and DPKP and I’m thinking of using a gear drive in my RKP and DPKP trucks, I can design adapters or mounting rings dedicated to a specific type of toothed drive, but I’m wondering which type of gear drive to choose

I do not plan to sell drives on my website, but only offer to buy customers by offering only adapters for mounting…

I’m thinking of choosing between:
Finality HD Gear Drive V2 by @3DServisas
Jump drive by @ApexBoards
Newbee helical 4GS by @Ean.esk8

Or maybe something else. quality is important but so is price :slight_smile:

What do you recommend for AT board and 6-7 inch wheels.

It would be best to buy everything and test it, but I don’t have time and money for that :smile:

4 Likes

maybe the 3 hole circle motor mount for those DKP prebuilt board as well,