I want to create my first DIY board

Well, hello there :

@eBoosted Having them in hand it’s not easy to tell since they are not really symetrical, but it’s looks like they do have a bit of rake

1 Like

That’s the base plate angle, I mean if they have any rake, an offset off the pivot axis.

Maybe @haggyboard.timo could jump in and let us know

I’d interested in these trucks if they have some negative rake

2 Likes

Sorry, I is not smarts.

2 Likes

I just noticed that on your switchblade build you actually have negative rake in the front, and positive in the back! :thinking: That’s really interesting; I was thinking of doing the opposite, for front maneuverability and back stability. Have you tried different combinations?

1 Like

All I will say @kadeanderson is do your homework, leave extra room in the budget for things you don’t expect/ last minute extras, and once you make up your mind, go back and check again cause you will get your parts, then find a deck, motor, truck, etc that you drool over but somehow passed over while shoppin. Have Fun! And make it your own!

2 Likes

How did you see that? I have a 50 degree baseplate angle in the front and 45 degree at the rear, this gave me stability at high speeds and decent steering. However rake remained original, positive, as all SR RKP

1 Like

I started with the same ambitions. Initially had haggys with a sector 9 bintang & meridian. Here are some pictures.

Deck was similar enough to the evolve that I wanted to mess around at some group rides so I made mimicked the evolve.

I’d recommend starting by looking at others builds & compiling a parts list through that knowledge. Then share here and we can help you further. Good luck

4 Likes

loveeee this build ! What battery?

That’s one sick build I love it :heart_eyes::ok_hand:t2:

12s4p 30q, in an eboosted enclosure, since then have swapped to the killshot deck.

Ill check the cad file for you when i get back.

1 Like

It’s slightly negatively raked. Hope the image below helps.

1 Like