I owe you all an apology

I’m leaving and taking all my shitposts with me :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

42 Likes

You were given a once in a lifetime opportunity and this title is what you make of it?
I have lost my respect towards you Andrew.

7 Likes

Your title should be

β€œThey’re taking the hobbits to Isengard”

5 Likes

Here is a hint big man.

16 Likes

That’s where he gets all his fresh shitposts

11 Likes

Oh damn, he’s right.

We are inferior and new found respect for the Greek

3 Likes

so that bottle goes up his arse and hence all the shit coming from his mouth?

2 Likes

I can’t take the credit.
It was @KfromtheBay that posted the pic.
He has the eye of an artist.

5 Likes

I can vouch. @Psychotiller still sent me the enclosure and 6x2 a I ordered. It took some time but. He delivered. Glad to have you back and vocal bud.

6 Likes

Hopefully you’re taking steps in the right direction, but there’s a real easy solution to all of this, @Psychotiller. Do what you say you’re going to do, or don’t say you’ll do it. (and no, saying nothing is not a get out of jail free card, as I’m sure you’ve seen).
Your website has been up for the past 6 months selling lies.
Take it down/stop taking orders, reevaluate what you’re actually capable of doing for this community, and then do it. A lot of people on this forum seem willing to give you a second chance.

23 Likes

It’s not the past yet because I’m still too fat for my FleXL 2.0s.

Or Dave is bad at math.

11 Likes

What’s the difference with V2 HeXls?

You know Dave didn’t design the trucks right?

8 Likes

come to think of it, i think everyone i’ve interviewed on camera has had problems this year. Dave ran out of parts or something, Jeremy still doesn’t have any boards on the street, Jeff had to deal with enertion collapsing, Boney probably burned his fingers or something, and Johnny’s trucks are too wide and made me slip in the shower.

Don’t take interview requests from me.

30 Likes

Your Mom does not complain about how wide my truck are :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

I’mma fight u

6 Likes

Malleting Bitches Left and Right

16 Likes

What is the story?

1 Like

PM sent regarding welder.

1 Like