I owe you all an apology

@Psychotiller I have so much respect for you for trying to make quality products and get them to people at reasonable prices. It is not an easy thing to do. I hate to see someone get shit on so much when they obviously had only the best intentions to help the community.

I hope the next generation doesn’t see this situation and decide that hookers/smoking/booze would be a better use of their time than creating next-gen products to improve the community.

7 Likes

I am glad your back Dave. I have seen several people talk bad about you as you were in your transitioning state and I still told them to either wait or to try to contact you as you have always been an easy guy to talk to.

But to make it right for everyone I think we will need a video of you riding a DKP board​:rofl::rofl::rofl:.

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: a bit hard to follow all this !..
:pray: But thx for giving some news @Psychotiller
Wich you the best for the following :wink:

Also, from what I understand, things will sort out little by little? But I read that the new ones coming are still 240mm, and is that a v3 ?

2 Likes

That moment when you thought you got a great screenshot of someone’s number of posts. And then you look at the time of screenshot… Blaze it

16 Likes

granted it took a while I’m glad theres an update. I too am missing a refund on an order I made 3+ months ago

4 Likes

Taking Offers.

8 Likes

£4.20

4 Likes

4.20 euros

AND
69 USA cents

7 Likes

$10

3 Likes

42.69 $

2 Likes

Bet 49.70

2 Likes

Why would you sell them? They’re perfectly fine if you use pneumatics according to them :roll_eyes:
Bid $19

Edit: we need justice for @Luminicity too!

3 Likes

Dave literally said I was too fat for them.

18 Likes

Is this true :joy:

6 Likes

I was left on read since October because I told them I got rid of them after they bent. :rofl:

4 Likes

I don’t think you should read too much into that bro.

See Moonbug, he’s even hawking his FleXXL Thiccbois before the corpse of the 2.0 is cold.

Brutal capitalist really.

8 Likes

@DerelictFatButt

9 Likes

So what you’re saying is that you should be running 3D Servisas hangers? I mean they say Fat Boy right on them.

29 Likes

@Brently is 80kg and bent them :confused:

But you know go ahead and sell the board with those trucks. @Psychotiller

7 Likes

Contrary to his sandwich picture, @Jujo isn’t a big boy either and his look like laffy taffy

6 Likes