I owe you all an apology

:flushed: WTF? So are we back to team Psychotiller then?

My dad had 7 failed businesses due to bad partnerships. Sometimes it’s better to walk away.

5 Likes

Numies. Numies everywhere…

6 Likes

giphy

10 Likes

Lol the trucks suck obviously moving on

2 Likes

Well… Dave helped me take the step from evolve to DIY. Over the last couple of years he’s been very generous with his time answering all kind of questions and guiding me. I think our messenger chat is like a couple of thousand messengers long. Mostly me asking about stuff. For what I know he’s a good fella and I happen to like him. And at some level I consider him a friend even though I only meet him once.

Yes I’v been left hanging with an order for some time now. And yes it has been frustrating to see others get stuff send while I was on hold. Strangely enough I have not feared for my order / money at any time. I’v got to learn Dave as a man that keeps his word. It might take some time and the last year quite some time, but he will make it right. As my wife said to me a couple of time. “well you are doing business with a skater…”.

I’v been on the chat with Dave most of this day and we are good. Mostly I am sad on his behalf that he’s in the situation he’s in. No matter what, that’s not what you want for your friend. It’s an honest thing to trip and fall on ones knees, and the last thing we need when we do that is people screaming at us.

Hope Dave will be back on his feet when he get’s this sorted out.

Cheers.

22 Likes

WTS: Set of Historic FleXL 2.0 + Clamps + Motor Mounts

Plz help

Willing to undercut the shit out of Dave. And I know where the post office is.

18 Likes

Lol now I’m dying

2 Likes

Ill trade ya some Flex Tape

Actually kinda interested (Cause I dont weight 300lbs)

6 Likes

You may call me “The Princess.” No, but gear should never come with an asterisk. Should be usable in whatever config buyer desires.

10 Likes

The loving doesn’t start until the balance sheets are sorted. But I’d really like to see that happen.

3 Likes

Can we just give the guy a break? It’s no more than Hyperion did and they got frikkin months?

14 Likes

I think he’s definitely recieving a warmer welcome than Corey would. Fuck you @hyperion1

14 Likes

Mike- eyes on the prize baby.

You want to buy some trucks?

I love Dave. But he’s gonna owe me a fuckton of pizza for all the emotional damages FleXL-Gate has caused me.

Look at the shit I have to put up with now:

9 Likes

I dig it, just saying one thing happens in years of great work and the buzzards come out.

For all the folks out there selling or about to start selling, when you fuck up you should prolly remember how you acted here. It’s a good gauge of how your going to be treated.

14 Likes

Was that a no to the trucks then? :confused:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m broke as hell right now, I have 4 greedy ass kids who are looking to put me in bankruptcy before Christmas is over :slight_smile:.

22 Likes

123 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

Your only as good as you last screw up. Personally I’m surprised I missed all the issues and had several people sugest them over SR precision trucks so interest to see how this all ends as I sit on the fence. Looks as tho Dave made the choise to do the right thing. Witch is more than several Esk8 company’s willing to do

1 Like

Sorry to hear your moving away, posting a public apology is not easy and even less selling everything you have to pay debts. However, this speaks for itself about the kind of human being you are. Good luck with your future projects

15 Likes

Still no shipping email…
Sorry dave. This took too long. Posting socially takes the same amount as “hey gerry, sorry but i had some issues, your unity will be shipped on xx”
Im with tipsy here until shown otherwise.
Would be nice to get a correction, but as your shipment tracking number was going to be sent beginning of november… I moved on joh… Costly fix on my side but hey🤷‍♂️
Still hope you will sort out yourself and wish you the best. Still ok to have a beer with you when i fly over… My plan to get another complete when im in the US: not so much :sweat_smile: But hey, can’t win them all…

9 Likes