I owe you all an apology

I can understand being swamped, but why did you silently keep taking money without delivering the goods?

“Hey guys, paypal put a stop to me taking people’s money and not delivering, so now I have a proxy to keep selling you stuff I might or might not deliver” :joy:

14 Likes

If you ask around you’ll find I’ve still been delivering stuff. Still making boards and parts everyday. I’ve been shipping what I could get out. Also notice. I’m selling my personal gear to make this right.

26 Likes

@dareno
@riako
@Gerrycorrado

6 Likes

This is why I supported you even while people were advising against ever buying from you.

I hope everything goes well and wish you the best of luck.

14 Likes

Damn Dave. Really sorry to hear about this. Was hoping that things were going well for you at ABEC. Glad you came here with transparency. Sorry to see you have to sell your stuff, hoping that you’re not in a really bad financial situation with anything else.

14 Likes

Riiiiiiight. Contacting Psychotiller is a waste of your time

Took paypal shutting you down basically. It’s like a bank robber being remorseful after being caught lol.

People here still seem to like you for whatever reason, so shitty vendor practices in this community are not going away any time soon. :upside_down_face:

16 Likes

Calm your tits.

27 Likes

There is a lot of reasons tbh dude. Hes been with the community right from the start. Go to the old forums and hes done a lot for us as a whole. Deserves a second chance. I hope he makes everyone right and then comes back stronger than ever before.

16 Likes

Now is as good a time as any to tell you Dave:

I’m keeping my FleXL 1.0s like a half erect trophy.

You can come try to get them from me at Carve PDX.

24 Likes

I’m not going to argue there’s been some customer service and delivery issues Because it’s true.
But I do know he has been delivering product to some people.

4 Likes

Is this a for-sale thread? Cause I can tell you right now, its going to get real messy in here

9 Likes

I like the pizza wrestling idea why do you edit this out?

7 Likes

Because it was something sacred that I mistakenly defiled.

5 Likes

Curious what little things you got? PM? Instagram? Where should I contact you?

4 Likes

@Psychotiller is the suunko welder still available?

Edit: We will also Dm you as well.

4 Likes

This might be too long for @SeanHacker new title

7 Likes

Hope to turn things around. Dug a pretty deep hole. It’ll get better once this gets taken care of.

23 Likes

Whatever Dave.

You are brave though.

Like selling coffins at a nursing home.

(Btw: Dave paid me to come in here and flame him so that he doesn’t appear to get off too easy. Buy his shit so I get paid).

23 Likes

Fatty

8 Likes

There are 2 welders. I’ll post pics

2 Likes