I need help please

hes gonna agree. dont bring up cars around bryan. he hates cars.

5 Likes

oops my bad

2 Likes

im half kidding. maybe 3/4. fr though, first build, trusted parts only. just cuz the bms could handle so and so’s battery doesnt mean it can handle yours, and you have no idea whether quality control exists on it. if you keep building more, THEN you can experiment with shit, but im a firm believer in having at least one extremely reliable board first and foremost.

4 Likes

I agree that’s why I am buying new stuff that is more trusted.

1 Like

Exactly.

Your kids and their kids will thank you.

Just skate where you need to go and maybe train and bus — with your skate.

1 Like

Do yourself a favour and listen to this man

only after all the basics and enough experience are gained. u don’t want to jump head first into some unknown ground that u have no idea how to work with, or how to get out off.

2 Likes

why are you attacking me? XD

1 Like

im sure u have all the basic understanding of ahegao to skin that deck :stuck_out_tongue:

But my 2 year old keeps falling off her skateboard, and she can’t really keep up when she isn’t falling off

2 Likes

lmao i did a shit load of research before i started all this stuff. but, what uhhh, 9 or 10 months ago when i started building? “fuck you, imma do what i want.” i still do that. but i do it successfully now. only took like $3000 wasted.

1 Like

money well spent i’d say

i dont mind spending money on an education, as long as its not american college prices. they can fuck right off with that shit.

1 Like

Fear not, I carry my dog all the time

This logic works with drugs too

2 Likes

im very pro drug, or really pro freedom to hurt yourself but not others, but also very anti stupid.
i think one of the stupidest things in the world is that we can pretty much tell through family history, and therefore, probably genealogy, what drugs you would be predisposed to addiction to, and we havent even attempted to pursue that. wack.

1 Like

should I go with a LLT bms for $45 or a daly for $20 ?
I am on a budget

daly will do the job, LLT has extra features you may or may not end up using.

1 Like

Depends if u have the urge to keep monitoring cell voltage, or change parameters of the bms. If yes, the LLT is better, if u just need a dumb bms that will do it’s job, then daly is absolutely best choice

2 Likes

[quote=“frame.b022, post:159, topic:62579, full:true”]
Depends if u have the urge to keep monitoring cell voltage, or change parameters of the bms. If yes, the LLT is better, if u just need a dumb bms that will do it’s job, then daly is absolutely best choice
Am suppose to have that urge or is it normal not worry.