I need a solid pair of gloves

I use this gloves, and now the are on sale, they have kevlar, leather and knuckle protection

You could had some plates to the palms

You know what they say: big hands, big…

2 Likes

Here’s those same gloves for cheaper: https://www.gearchangeonline.com/motorcycle-gloves/knox-gloves/knox-nexosblack-2017.html

Feet right? :joy:

1 Like

@Acido noses

2 Likes

Or was it ears? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Nvm i think it’s noses…

2 Likes

Big hands = big gloves…

3 Likes

Big feet big socks…

I ended up going with knox orsa textile mk2 gloves and have been wearing them on and off for the last two hours and really like the feel.

3 Likes

Slight update on the gloves. I took a nice and fun tumble today on the way to work and the gloves did a really good job of saving my face from pavement. I was going about 10mph when I flew off my longboard. Just curious these gloves don’t have wrist guards like the flatland3d pro gloves but rather some padding and such on the wrist and they held my wrists pretty good. Can anyone explain to me the difference wrist guards would make?

1 Like

The padding on the palm area are actually sliders, having a wrist guard on the back of the hand is meant to prevent the wrist bending that way, same for the front on top of being a slider, but it makes working a remote a challenge.

Digging that subject back on top : how is your experience with those gloves after some more riding ? Would they allow for a trigger remote use ?

I use the knox orsa leather, really digging them. Trigger really depends on how large the trigger opening is. Also you could always cut out the finger that goes in the remote. I cut the thumb and pointer finger.