I’ll rewind your motor. New kv or burnt

You can do it either termination. Easiest and a sure thing would be to try all combinations possible. U can bundle all the starts or all the ends for wye (star)

1 Like

I need lovest KV as possible. Can You make a picture with connection? Thanks man!!! :handshake:

Can you give some advice. I need 6384 motor under 20kv. Is it possible? Thanks :mechanical_arm::sunglasses:!!!

I’d do the lrk winding and wye. I can do a picture later.

You can get down to that.

1 Like

Thanks Man!!! :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

Just do the lrk and try all the possible terminations and try spinning it. Safest way instead of relying just on a drawing. There’s only a couple options.

Why so low?

Ok I will try LRK!

One wheel with chaindrive and reduction and remote controll! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I will post it here if it turns out good.

1 Like

What price would it be to turn 2 flipsky 6374 170kv 10mm shafts into 140kv 8mm shafts? Would it be possible??

I have other stuff I need to do and someone will balk if I don’t send what I owe people still so I’m not going to do it

For sure possible. Do it!

But it’s a lot of work and maybe best to just get them at the right kv to start

1 Like

I can wait. They aren’t on a board ATM so will still consider it if its a decent price. If not no worries!

If u completely strip them of wire without pulling up the laminations on the top or bottom then it’s pretty easy. Takes a bit of time to figure how many turns would equal 140kv though or u make a good guess based on what it had.

1 Like

Probably too complex for me, I’ll look into it though thanks man

Im following…

1 Like