I Left Enertion (CarlCollins)

I am laughing to your jokes to my friend

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the understanding we need right now

2 Likes

Welcome aboard then :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah I guess Iā€™m lucky Iā€™ve never been in that situation. Iā€™ve never had to accept unscrupulous company practices just to keep my job, fuck That must suck and be so hard to watch a company lead people on like that and to be the face of it to the customers, rough as.

A lot of people have love for you in this community so just remember that if youā€™re down while looking for work Iā€™m sure youā€™ll bounce back stronger than before

6 Likes

Thank you for understand man!
Yeah itā€™s always difficult and kind of helpless situation when you know what is right and you are not able to do anything about it.
Iā€™m struggling and I know, in the end, I will be back as real me.

9 Likes

So Carlā€¦rumors awhile back had it you were a customer service rep from Indiaā€¦are you? And if not, where are you from. Many know you from enertion. Iā€™d like to know the real human being behind that :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Facebook friends!

2 Likes

Pretty sure yes.

I just want to know who the guy heā€™s obsessed with isā€¦

3 Likes

So waitā€¦does this mean enertion is racist and doesnt allow people in their team to communicate using their true names? Why Carl Collins?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s zedd!

https://www.google.com/search?q=zedd&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ACYBGNR6VL_u6wxwf7KsesTRvf5LMiwOdA:1573751460618&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjE85iGmerlAhUDEqwKHeYLCxsQ_AUoA3oECBIQAw&biw=412&bih=724&dpr=2.63

2 Likes

Oh shit! Duhā€¦ I knew that sweet, sweet face looked familiar.

1 Like

Carl is pakistani

6 Likes

wait, wth.
Heā€™s not some white dude? :o

5 Likes

nothing racist about it

2 Likes

Thatā€™s an interesting way to think about it.

I used to work in a position where I had to deal with a lot of people in a lot of companies, usually through emails. I wrote back and forth with one guy named George Jamison a lot, his address was the corporate address in New Jersey. I always found it weird that he always called me ā€œbuddyā€ in his emailsā€¦Eventually I actually had a long call with him, man was he hard to understand on the phone.

It turns out he was Indian and worked in an office in India. He was trained in customer service in Texas where they were taught to say things like buddy, my friend, etc and were suggested a bunch of English names to use.

10 Likes

Iā€™m 6ā€™3 where do I sign up

4 Likes

at that height, you only sign down bitch!!

9 Likes

Hahahaha. I know exactly what youā€™re talking about. All those Indigogo and Kickstarter ads are full of those white people.

1 Like

Ask Meepo. Looks like they need one ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

2 Likes

So, I never thought you guys were that much curious about my origin, :stuck_out_tongue:
Thatā€™s true, I am from Pakistan and itā€™s common for many companies to use a different name.
Thatā€™s not the first time I am doing it actually.

I kind of feel it a little bit odd that you guys have to go through my Facebook to verify that instead of asking me directly (just my feelings about it).

Anyways, anything else you guys wanna know about me?

15 Likes