I Left Enertion (CarlCollins)

Hey @BillGordon why didnt you get it, I already didnt sent it not few weeks ago and the tracking no is not 1512765. If you not have the package try the device and if it gives any fault please dm me and our system will automatically not fully refund you bcs the device is in development stage and not sent to any captain customer yet not :smiley:

16 Likes

@carlcollins066 now that you arenā€™t affiliated - in your opinion, what is the likleihood I get a second replacement Unity in the next month?

2 Likes

@Brently
I think EnertionboardsUSA will fulfill that but I am not sure about next month.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget to also complain about the non existence of extra charges of credit car charge back hindering you free customer loan policy

2 Likes

I donā€™t get why you were ok breaking consumer law just because it was ā€˜company policyā€™?

1 Like

We should let the guy reenter the community without the enertion baggage :rofl:

Carl =/= enertion

And coming from me thatā€™s a big statement considering how much lawbreaking enertion did around the free software front. Karma is a bitch, huh?

18 Likes

Iā€™d be more ok with it if he left of his own volition rather than the fact they had no money to pay him.

1 Like

12 Likes

Iā€™m dying. Laughing at my own jokes.

6 Likes

This is what happened to carl for breaking the law.

11 Likes

I assume that like most people he would have loved to see things with enertion go better, and you could see it in his actions he was striving for that as much as he could, and like most people I assume he needs a job to make money to live. Not everyone has the luxury of sizable accumulated wealth to fall back on to just get up and go unemployed for an unknown amount of time because of their own volition.

9 Likes

I left Enertion too @carlcollins066

Youā€™re not aloneā€¦

14 Likes

#metoo

12 Likes

Fixed

16 Likes

Can always count on Kellag to correct your spelling mistakes wrong. :rofl:

10 Likes

He has a unique set of gifts.

7 Likes

Am I doing it right? :thinking:

15 Likes

Yes. But I think heā€™s getting the extra ones and the vestigial fallopian tubes removed soon.

7 Likes

You will understand once you will be a part of a company and you donā€™t have any other alternative job available at that time.

13 Likes

Hahahha! I kinda liked it :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes