I have a question about that guy we hate.

Literally had nearly forgotten this in the giant clusterfuck of fraud post-enertion collapse.

6 Likes

“hey shopify. I need help with my store, who’s owner I totally not am. I fully deny any relation to this shop but please help me with my shop.”

9 Likes

Actually, if OP wants hard evidence that he’s untrustworthy that was one of the more public spot lights on him. Someone less busy go dig up those screenshots. Looking at you @Kai

3 Likes

19 Likes

i do not feel this needs any further detectiving, its pretty clear that hes in the wrong. am very busy doing nothing. doing nothing does not mean i need something to do, i am ACTIVELY doing nothing. i dont get to very often. also, currently working on designs for how i want this custom deck i just ordered to end up looking. im thinking red stain, with either black stain on the edges, or black frit with the middle not so covered. its gonna be metal as fuck.
also, guys, you know you can just have the enclosure shipped to the deckmaker to make sure it all works out and make any custom deck you want electric? im mad at whoever told me custom decks are harder to work with.
side note: i apparently can have any custom deck i want for 150 bucks each, just like that. so maybe this just works better for me.

1 Like

Jeff Wu… :diving_mask:

2 Likes

Look to be fair to @BillGordon the late night Keno chatrooms get very lonely, and Jeremy Bogan was in Daniel Day-Lewis via There Will Be Blood levels of method acting. You know, like a psychopath. :joy:

I wonder if he and Potter went to the same workshops.

5 Likes

Lol, Jason Wu

6 Likes

This is news to me. When was he “awarded” the IP? From what I found and saw in the emails, he was to give all property of the designs to the agents in charge of his bankruptcy. The only thing he was to keep is the word itself. “Focbox” was registered under his personal name and not the company’s. But everything else was to no longer belong to him in any way. He even told Charles and Jeff that, before they told him that so long had passed that the files had been discarded. From there on, he changed his story to start saying that the files should have belonged to him and he was being wronged.

7 Likes

With all that said, just find a stormcore and be over with it :rofl:

3 Likes

i remember Jeff said that, before he started working on the stormcore, Lacroix team advise him to discard all enertion properties from his laptop, so all the files were uploaded to a private data hosting service, and a link was sent to JP, but JP ignored it to a point where the link expired. i would count that as files were not discarded on purpose, but was handed over back into enertion’s hand.

but i don’t know, my memory kinda suck, so… :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Would be pretty accurate actually

2 Likes

It’s not like we can just find a Stormcore in a drawer somewhere.

3 Likes

No? I was sure that couldn’t be just me :thinking:

4 Likes

I’d take one if you find it in your magic drawer.

2 Likes

Wait wait wait. There’s a theory that Jeff Wu was Jason?
Is that a real theory or just a joke?

1 Like

There were talks about a crowdfund to sponsor someone to go and punch him in the nuts. I’m still keen if someone wanna step up

15 Likes

“Jeff Wu” was Jeremy Bogan of Jedboards and Boa wheels.

9 Likes

I wish Jason would give me the $2,500 he still owes me …

It’s been years now… :pleading_face:

9 Likes

I accept this mantle. I’ll even wear a hulk hogan costume.

3 Likes