I have a new Trampa ready to buy accessories!

Hi guys!

I have the new Trampa 125mm 200mm,
Looking for a gearbox, is it recommended for Black LF4 Hard Anadozised?
I plan to use motor 6384 or 63100, drive EZRUN-MAX6 160A, battery 6S 20000mah 2 groups. Do you guys support it?

3 Likes

Instead of Max6ā€™s and 6s I would highly recommend either running 12s and a VESC or 8s and Castle Creation Mamba XLXā€™s.

2 Likes

Oh whatā€™s the problem? I donā€™t know what is Castle Creation Mamba XLX? Can you post pictures? Thank you!

1 Like

Well, Hobbywing max6 is meant to be very very hard to tame. No forgiveness, so one miss tap of the throttle will make you end up on the ground.

The CC Mamba XLx is not used very much but is very very high quality. @MoeStooge uses it on his boards and they can provide huge amounts of amperage and have a very high erpm limit. Here is a few pics of themā€¦

3 Likes

Spending money like that, for sure the best Vesc money could payā€¦Your are thinkiing of spending a lot in E-Toxx (amazing gears, got the mini), you already have a Trampa, you want Lipos to push tons of ampsā€¦Vesc 6 MKIII ā€¦ and enjoy the power you are looking for, trouble freeā€¦ Just my thoughsā€¦

4 Likes

This is my view, but take it with a grain of salt because Iā€™m also a stoopid person gearing a board to go 45mph and running voltages higher then vesc is made forā€¦

If you wanna climb a frickin mountain and have torque for daysssss I would go 4x Powerhobby 4s 10.000mah lipos (for 8s2p) and then run a Mamba XLX. Then I would run 56104 320kv motors with a gearing of 13:72 on 200mm wheelsā€¦

2 Likes

Oh, thatā€™s right, youā€™re right! I see, thank you brother!

1 Like

If youā€™ve got any more questions or anything just tag me!

Yes, okay. I consider VESC6.612S. I know that E-Toxx is 540 Euros. What brand should I buy?

1 Like

Wow brother, you are so good! I like to burn tires with high torque! Brother, what gearbox do I buy?

1 Like

If you can pay E-Toxxā€¦Since I have a geardrive from him, I would ask @NoWind my thoughts of what I am looking for, and seek some adviceā€¦He is a very helpfull personā€¦Just tell him what you whantā€¦

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ For the gearing I suggested I would say chain drive or beltā€¦ Iā€™m not too sure if anyone makes a gear drive with the gearing I said above^ā€¦ @moon

this will end wellā€¦ I personally guarantee it!

2 Likes

Well thanks, I donā€™t like belts and chains!

1 Like

Might as well talk to @NoWind or @Moon to see if theyā€™ve got any gearing like it then!

Ok i can think about it

1 Like

Did you finally get Trampa to ship you stuff? Congrats anyways and good luck on your build.

1 Like

Hey Dude,

we are already in contact via email i guess (-:

Go for Trampa Vesc6 , its just a perfect solution and gives you all this fancy esk8 options a oldschool RC kind ESC like MAX6 or Castle XL cant provideā€¦ only one point : SENSORED Motors via HALL or AS5047

Lipos on Top always good on real eMTB, i vote for Tattuu 6S 14000mah, 2 connected in serious
If you prefer undertray battery have a look on @eBoosted enclosures they are sexy AF

Geardrive i think is from my parts the Mini Dual Helical Drive the best option for you because you can swap wheels from 5-8inch, and as i see on your pictures you got 5inch gummies as well 8inch pneumatics

feel free to ask anytime

cheers

4 Likes

Hey! How did you manage to get trampa? I read your story from last year just a few hours ago where trampa wouldnā€™t ship to HK. Did you get it somewhere locally?

Oh! Are you E-Toxx owner? OK, can I have a VESC6.6 dual drive? Thank you!

1 Like