I evolved an Evolve, DIY style

Well I want total reliability and he can push to start it. When you say douable, im good going uncensored for sure? I don’t want to play with sensors lol

2 Likes

uncensored is great and unsensored is also great, especially with HFI

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’ve cut the sensors off of 3 motors for two build because of u lol

2 Likes

If the reason for not wanting to mess with sensors is because of laziness, try it anyway, your friend will thank you. And you can charge him more for extra ‘smoothness’

2 Likes

Well I’m not a fan of sensors because of past experiences with them. I’ve had one get cut mid ride throwing me off at 30mph. I don’t want a sensor coming loose and him flying

2 Likes

Leave it out and run HFI then, if he doesn’t like the sound, then sensorless.

3 Likes

You won’t ever even know when it would’ve failed on you while flying down the street. But that failure mode is now nonexistant.

2 Likes

Thank u for the help!

Over the span of this year I’ve been doing what I envisioned the GTR to be. And been helping local friends upgrade their GTs. Started with a 10s4p and a unity, with 6355s or 6374s, then realized the max space I can fit is a 10s5p. So here we go. Large photo dump incoming!

11 Likes

Another carbon GT upgrade. 10s5p P28A, 15A Daly BMS with a 15A fuse, paired with a Xenith and puck. Customer left the motors and mounts stock, as the 5065s. Im sure he’ll come back next time wanting to change it…

9 Likes

Linny, this is gorgeous work. I’m sure you will have a happy customer!

2 Likes