I don't know what I need for a battery for my two 63100 flip Sky Motors in someone help me

• Weight: 1.4KG
  • Max Power: 5500W
  • Motor KV: 190
  • Max. current: 100A
  • Battery type: 4-14S
  • Recommend ESC: VESC6
  • Torque: 10Nm

I’m pulling 100 phase amps and 60 battery amps per side on my 12s build and it gets me around +5000W in a 300lbs test. So 12s will prob be good enough. Plus with the new release of Makerx DV6S, you can pull a nutty amount of amps. Max 180 phase amps and 100 battery amps per side. Of course if you want to run all that battery amps, you will need a battery that output that much. I would say 12s8p P42A would be good enough to run those amps with some head room, base on battery calculator lol.

I second this, 12 or 14s would be great and 8p will get you the amps you need to give those motors a run for their windings

2 Likes

MO POWAHH BABEHHH

2 Likes

i’m trying to have it range of 40 miles

40 miles of slamming hard riding (+35mph) or cruising (20-25mph)?

To get more range what I add more parallel

Short answer: yes.

Long answer: well yes, but actually… yes.

• Adding more P groups will increase your range while keeping all of your parts the same.
  • Adding more S group will increase your range, but that will affect your controller, motor, gear ratio, etc. Which may require you to swap them out.

So it’s safe to go a little overboard with the parallel groups

Do you have (an idea about) a deck to put it on? Do you know what trucks you are gonna put the motors on? Or were you just thinking to get the fattest possible motors and go from there?

I was planning on getting trampa trucks using a belt no I was planning on also getting there bored

1 Like

Definitely want to get your deck and truck setup figure out first, then go from there.

Get the eboosted double stack enclosure for bottom or a pelicase or any other case that you like for top mount and just cram it as full as you can :rofl: