I am selling CNC and 3d printed hubs for 8.5 x 3” escooter tyres

no this is legal

@Evwan is he the new djchickenstrips ?

1 Like

Dustcaps are cooler than wheels and tyres

2 Likes

Whaaaat daaa fuuuuq is going on here???
#1 stop :stop_sign: just don’t :no_entry_sign::no_good_man: don’t be selling 3d printed hubs here or in a box or there or with a fox :fox_face:!

3d prints have no place in hubs! DJ poppin off the fucking hub

#2 please see #1

9 Likes

Not popped off yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Plz send me hub for testing

1 Like

“Hey, you just can’t climb in the ring with Ali, 'cause you think you box.” (Jesse from The Fast and The Furious)

2 Likes

damn :scream::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Very esk8news vibe these dustcaps

4 Likes

Plz send dustcap for testing

4 Likes

Finally someone on here with a sense of humour :joy:

2 Likes

can you 3d print tires out of tpu filament ?

1 Like

No joke.
I am official tester of esk8 forum.
Ask @b264 (old man for reference)

2 Likes

Dust cap is fully tested and no dust has got into the tubes. Thx for offer tho. Appreciated

I would deeeestroy these 3d printed hubs… Probably record time destroy

8 Likes

100%, within a block I would say knowing your reputation/skills :joy:

Seriously, 3d printed hubs have no place in esk8 and especially not without the proper legal protections the inevitable lawsuits would bring. That’s what I find interesting, you’ve started providing these rims because Kaly went out of business as they themselves got sued by a rider that got hurt!

CNC Machined (@Savage1 :grinning:) is of course a much better choice, but at £500 for a set of 4 I think it’s going to be a tough sell. Keep us posted!

Good luck and mind the forum, it’s all we’ve got so we are quite protective over it.

17 Likes

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: thx Lee. Just to clarify i started designing them n testing before kaly went boom. Yeh the sales of wheels have a disclaimer attached. Its only for ppl willing to take the risk as i am. Message appreciated. Xx

3 Likes

You only give that out once purchased?

Can’t see it here.

4 Likes

he only gives once you crashed and died with his wheels

1 Like

Before purchase on gilded paper