3d £159.99
3d carbon £199.99 a set

eh

• upload pictures here
    [/details]
1 Like

What are the cnc rim material?

4 Likes

Are any of the pictures ones CNC or just printed?

2 Likes

No thats a mock up the cnc will look like this

Sorry but I need to call bullshit on your post and your general spam. You removed all the comments from facebook about how you dont even have some sort of mold or whatever in place yet and how it was going to cost above £5000 first. You were also un willing to send the cad files to the person seeking prices for you because you were worried about china stealing it.
Just stop with all the false crap and get on with it

5 Likes

You dont need a mold to cnc numpty boy. Calm down n do your research first

3 Likes

Send cad files? For free. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I removed zero comments theyre all still there. Whats your facebook name ill tag you on the post

damn you’re gonna put trampa out of business with those hot wheels :scream:

1 Like

The mouth on you says everything anyone needs to know

5 Likes

Dont get your nickers twisted jeff

3 Likes

brooooo this is going on Worldstar

1 Like

If youre gonna chat nonsense and insults about me personally prepare to get challenged. You posted nonsense and you dont know the difference between cnc n injection moulding.

3 Likes

Brooo you need to do stuff other than sit at a computer, talk a walk or something. Right gotta run! Have a super day x

1 Like

are the CNC wheels made in UK?

You keep deleing your posts. Hiding the facts. Molds were not my words, but between you and your source of manufacturing.
Nothing more needs to be added really. You already looking like a strange one with all the ‘x’ and insults that you throw so easily

6 Likes

The only posts being deleted are by other ppl here. Again, whats your facebook name and ill tag you in the post.

And yes mold was a term i used. Im not selling injection moldes rims due to the tooling cost of £5k plus.

Im selling 3d printed and cnc. Go do your research before talking nonsense x

are u an opportunist ?

1 Like

Holy shit you finally made a thread

2 Likes

He technically had a thread. It just wasn’t a for sale one. Also tried to hijack every single one that involved the keywords “3D printed” , “hubs” , and “wheels”

5 Likes