Hypertrucks vs Mbs Matrix2

You might want to learn how to set them up, because they are anything but sluggish if you are using the right bushing combo for your weight.

11 Likes

All what I’ve written is regarding to the stock Nazare.
I am about 200lbs btw. And under these circumstances the HT were sluggish.

Would you ride stock Calibers or stock Matrix 2’s without using the proper bushings? Of so, its just luck. Ive never heard anyone say they were sluggish. I have heard people say they ride like M2’s but those are people that either didnt use the proper bushings or don’t know how to ride channel trucks.

There is zero comparison between M2’s and Hyper Trucks, I own both. Its the same as comparing a Yogo and a Tesla. I like my M2’s, both sets, have no complaints. But they are not precision, they have less reactive bushings, the base plates are problematic unless upgraded, the hardware isn’t even 12.9 much less titanium.

5 Likes

That’s your personal opinion and it’s ok. I know a lot of people which find LaCroix or Channel trucks in general sluggish. Maybe you are right and we all don’t know how to ride or setup channel trucks. But that doesn’t change my impression or the impression of all those people who share this opinion.

I am glad you’ve found the right trucks and right setups for you.
But please let other people have their own opinions about those trucks.

1 Like

I’d like to hear from those people. The 100’ish or so people that I have come into contact with that have ridden or actively ride Hyper Trucks have never had anything close to that to say.

3 Likes

Lol they’re anything but sluggish :joy:

5 Likes

Prototipo or Nazare tho lol

1 Like

That’s a Lonestar

1 Like

In this case, please feel welcome to visit our community in Germany and hear about their opinions about those trucks.

I know how you feel and I don’t want to hurt your feelings.
You probably feel now the same like I feel when I hear from people about DKP are wobbley and not stable at speeds over 20mph.

But we don’t need to agree always about everything. Keep your opinion and I keep mine until I experience something elles.

Can you do this for me?

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:. They sure will put your ass on the ground really quick​:rofl:
Gotta admit. Those are the most sensitive trucks I’ve ever ridden

Approaching bumps the wrong angle will scare the crap out of you

4 Likes

I take speed bumps at 5mph lol

1 Like

Yeah goose, I prolly could, but my concern is how motivated your opinion is because maybe you don’t wanna build the “Fastest Board in the World” on $900 trucks and nerf your margins.

5 Likes

Fuck😩 I like spicy Mike

6 Likes

My motivation is to offer the community a good time on a great board with local service in their own language and the possibility to test ride boards without the need of importing them and have a long waiting time with expensive shipping costs and taxes. We are straight out of the community and everything we do is from the community for the community.

With alle respect, but if you are assuming we would do this for money, you have no idea how the ESK8 business works. Or at least not in Germany.

I would really appreciate if you wouldn’t be so negative and judgey about our project and keep your concerns on a objective level.

I am not here to convince anybody of anything. I just want to help, learn and show the results of what I learned. So if you want to hate our project or our community of having different opinions as you have, do so, but don’t expect that I will ever agree with you on those terms.

Now you sound like a @kevingraehl copycat :joy:

6 Likes

don’t even know who that is.

That’s a whole lot of defense when I only asked 1 question.

I haven’t said you were doing anything, I haven’t accused you of anything. I simply don’t understand a lot of your conclusions, as they differ from what most people that I know and talk with conclude.

Time will tell what your motivation(s) are, reputation and trust is everything. When you come out and say something that is contrary to what 95% of everyone else is saying, as a vendor, then you should probably be prepared to be asked to defend it.

To be clear, I am happy for you to have your own opinion, but your opinion is not worth more than facts.

3 Likes

Just FYI we’ve build already the fastest production hub motor board in the world for 1199€

Id enjoy reading about that, and seeing the proof of that as that is a ballsy claim. You say “production”, does that mean you have them for sale?

1 Like

I am not talking as a vendor here I am just sharing my personal opinions. What you are assuming due to my “commercial” background it’s up to you.

let’s end the discussion here. Nobody provided here any facts nor somebody asked for them.