Hyperion - HYPERION SYSTEMS HAS GHOSTED

Well you would be right in most circumstances, but this seems different. My order isnt that complicated, and theyve shown to be able to do it in the past. Not to mention others orders, which seem to be ‘standard’ as well.

Yep, and they hooked me up with a great price on a Unity back during first batch. But their out of the gate performance doesn’t match the present.

This isn’t about them giving good deals, it’s about a problem with their communication/delivery expectations

2 Likes

Sorry, was more generalizing than talking specifically. Past my bedtime.

1 Like

All good, wasnt sure if it was example specific or not :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t forget about the BMS’ssssssssss!!!

Never forget.

2 Likes

I was supposed to wait indefinitely for a working Raptor 2 for a couple years. Hyperion looks pretty good so far to me. :frowning:

@Sn4Pz
Hopefully they send your board/parts to @DerelictRobot. I’ll do “things” to them before and after assembly.

8 Likes

I’ve heard this reduces voltage sag, but adds a different type of sag

5 Likes

Honestly in such a small Niche hobby market if something isn’t readily available in stock on a Shelf ready to ship I assume I won’t see it for 6 months.

I got ghosted by my first battery I ordered for 2months. Took 6 months to get my battery and it wasn’t even the right size… ( not from hyperion)
It sucks but s*** happens.
I eventually got taken care of I believe Hyperion will do the same

7 Likes

Don’t worry, Sean is just going to do the grip tape.

And rub his genitals all over your Kaly deck.

Joking aside: my gut feeling is that Hyperion is just overwhelmed/and or not keeping up and is just being avoidant. I don’t think they’re legitimately going to ghost anyone. My hope is just that they get this shit resolved ASAP.

11 Likes

Lol I would love for Sean to take a part in its creation. Just dont let him put it in the charge port :weary:

3 Likes

His is 2.2mm in girth rock hard. No worries.

3 Likes

I mean he got me a Unity on my doorstep a week after the other one died, it was 10/10 service at the time…they still owe me that refurbished ESC though…

5 Likes

If were talking about Unities, they sent me a completely different one than the one I gave them. I then traded it to @skateys, I really hope it holds up.

Fuck this noise they have minimum $5k of unfulfilled orders without any response for over 2 weeks. No excuses

18 Likes

Moon is always the first one to burn a bridge with a vendor lol

5 Likes

If we didn’t forgive vendors for this Behavior there would literally be no vendors to buy anything from on the Forum…lol
I’ve literally heard a Horror Story / negative review about every single vendor on here.
Shiiiiiit happens. People are flawed.
What matters is how they make good and keep it from repeating.

5 Likes

Yes, but forgiving starts with communicating. Who can honestly say that they’re so busy they can’t send a quick message to a client/customer?

10 Likes

I’m not trying to excuse the lack of communication.
I’m just saying every vendor here is guilty of it at one point in time.
It definently needs to change tho.

3 Likes

my russian friend used to tell me this saying from his grandmother

“just because the pigeon closes its eyes doesn’t mean the cat is not there”

i dunno why its relevant but it seems apt.

14 Likes

Its just a matter of if they can come back from it or not. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes