Hyperion - HYPERION SYSTEMS HAS GHOSTED

Except the phone. Just so we’re 100% publicly clear.

I really dont think I need to call them to get good service, Emailing when we already had an established method of contact should be more than enough.

1 Like

It’s not personal, but it is private. If we do have a rule about that, we should swiftly change the wording from “private” -> “personal”

1 Like

Thats the exact number of days since the last response to me as well.

4 Likes

That’s kinda interesting that its the same amount of days. Wonder if somthing happened.

1 Like

Dang, all these posts are sketching me out now. :frowning:
Who knows how many other “vendors” have thousands of dollars of other peoples money with crap communications and delays… Really sucks for the legit small vendors.

The only person I can trust now is torqueboards…

And aliexpress, omg. I have more trust in aliexpress shipping my parts than local community vendors :’(

14 Likes

How long has their website been down?

1 Like

They took it down months ago for restructuring

3 Likes

Factoring in that they canceled @scrubski’s refund, their last known message was 17 days ago, and their website has been down for months…
What are the chances they high tailed outta here?

4 Likes

He responded to me 13 days ago…

5 Likes

Good information. Thank you.

I sent two messages between the 17days ago and then. :L

1 Like

Hopefully low. It might take time but we should all eventually get what we need…

I honestly doubt it. But idk for sure.

I’ve messaged and bullshitted with Corey a lot.
They’re definitely passionate about making this a business. His brother love emtbing. But they seem to be regularly overwhelmed/ worked.

6 Likes

I think some vendors bite off more than they can chew, and I mean that respectfully

12 Likes

Last contact with me was 25 days ago but Cory was really descriptive about his process and about the other things they had going at the time so it seems like they intend to follow through on that front, at the time they were doing thought battle hardening so they wouldn’t have to many sent back with damaged magnets like their last GB for MayTechs

5 Likes

Of course they do.
Just about every one of them wants to make this a full-time job and only a few have been able to.
Eesk8 is still a very very niche market even more so DIY esk8.
Especially when you have so many members in a community that know how to order parts directly from factories it makes it hard for a vendor to resale things with any kind of a prophet without seeming like they’re overcharging.

1 Like

Honestly, instead of being scammed or stolen from like the whole dirt_bag issue, I just feel a little heartbroken?

He was really friendly and seemed more than willing to help me with what I needed. Through the constant messages initially, he made me feel like he was going to help me finally get board of my dreams.

Yup, heartbroken lol.

8 Likes

Yep, I felt the same way as soon as I heard the GB fell through. I wanted nothing more than this to be done by September 1st. I actually told them that date months in advance.

This is just another lesson I have to learn :man_shrugging:

I would be happy to let a mod into my/our conversation if need be.

1 Like

If there’s a clear difference in the communication efforts/frequency before you pay and the communication efforts/frequency after you pay, you most likely have a problem purchase.

10 Likes

For what it’s worth, communication hasn’t been superb but I had high hopes they would stick to this endeavor.

They told me early on they were going to be focused on customer service and communication. That didn’t really hold up beyond my first purchase from them.

I never dealt with their services, but from what I’ve seen they are certainly not fast. Quality seemed okay though.

@Sn4Pz was an early supporter on OSRR, he had even asked me to ship his remote directly to Hyperion (which I did awhile back), and they’ve since just gone dark.

If you are operating as a business, you lose the ability to make excuses for these type of failures when you are sitting on other people’s money.

@hyperion1 you have been given a very clear solution to fixing your issues with Caden.

It looks like he is unfortunately not alone in his problems though. You told me directly that you would run your business differently than the rest, so own this and get these people’s orders handled.

13 Likes

They were really good about it when I bought stuff from them last year, I got a Unity at Easter sale price a week after purchase from them because I got a faulty MayTech VESC from them

2 Likes